Ch.2

"CASEY GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP NOW!" Beck yelled, drenching me in water. This is not how I like to be woken up.

"Beck seriously what was that for?!"

"You need to check your DMs. Duh!" She said it with the smuggest smirk. She knows this is the worst way to get me up, and 99.9% of the time would piss me off. She had a point, though. I need to know what Cameron said.

"Okay, since you had a good cause I won't strangle you. But do it again and I will bury you alive." I told her. She giggled, knowing I was joking. I grabbed my phone and got on twitter. As I read through his DM a smile flew across my face. I did a double take, and by then my grin was so wide you could call me cheshire cat.

"Beck. READ THIS!!!" I half screamed, beginning to freak out. This was so awesome. Just yesterday I woke up dreaming of these things, and now they're all happening. It's crazy.

"DM: @TheCameronBoyce: Hey! You're clearly a huge fan of the show, and you seem pretty chill, so I pulled some strings and got you invited to a live taping of the show next Saturday at 11a.m. Just tell the security guard your name and he'll let you in. Also, you get to stay after and hang out with the cast. I hope I just made this your best birthday ever! -Cameron:)"

This is so unreal. I can't believe it. I'm meeting Cameron! Best. Birthday. Ever!

"CASEY THIS IS AWESOME! Do you think I could tag along? Pleeeeeeaaaaaase! I'll be good" Beck said, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Beck, put the eyes away. Why wouldn't I bring you?"

"OMG thank you this is gonna be great I can't wait ooh maybe Cam will fall in love with you I wonder if Karan is as adorable in person what if he hates me wha-"

"Becca Anne Foster. Slow down. You're lucky I got all that. He probably won't, he probably is, he definitely won't. Now listen, this is in a week. We need to check with my mom, go get outfits and gifts for the cast, mentally prepare ourselves, and figure out what to say when we see them." I told her. Luckily my mom is off on the weekends so we went and checked with her.

"Hey mom, check this out!" I showed her the DM. "So do you think we can go?"

"Oh honey, this is great of course I'll take you guys. Do you want to go get outfits today?" She asked. We told her that would be perfect, and thank you, then went to get ready.

My mom drove us to the mall, where we shopped and shopped and shopped. It took hours, but we finally found the perfect outfits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Beck, I wanna see you in that dress!" I said impatiently. She had been at this store for an hour and I still needed to find my outfit. She finally came out and my jaw dropped. She looked amazing! "Becca you have to buy that outfit you look HOT!" I yelled, earning a dirty look from the cashier who I'm sure didn't want to be there. I just stuck my tongue out at her.

Beck payed for the dress, shoes, and accessories, and we went to find my outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Casey, hurry up! I'm getting impatient!" Beck yelled, which was pathetic considering I have spent half the time she did. I walked out and she gasped. "YOU HAVE TO GET THAT OUTFIT YOU LOOK AMAZING!" She screamed, loud enough for the whole world to hear. That earned a loud shh from the cashier. I blushed and went to change out of it. I payed for my new outfit and we went to meet my mom in the parking lot. She wanted the outfits to be a surprise for her next weekend. My mom loves surprises with a passion. We left the mall and I couldn't help but feel so pumped that I would look cute for Cameron.With this outfit, he might actually fall for me! Haha, I'm so kidding, that wouldn't happen in a million years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, i finally updated! Sorry for any mistakes, its 2a.m. and im dead tired, but i got past my writers block so i had to do this. i had it typed 3 times but my ipad kept crashing. sorry it took so long. Comment, Favorite, and Follow? i love you:) -Lexy