Chapter 6

Before we had a chance to start playing any games, a girl walked in. I didn't recognize her, but Peyton did.

"Oh, hey Karly! You're just in time for the games!" Peyton said cheerfully as she went to hug the girl, whose name, I'm assuming, is Karly.
"Hey guys!" The new girl said, sitting in the circle the group has formed. The rest of the cast mumbled their hellos, so I guess she came around pretty often. She kept sneaking quick glances at Cameron, which spiked my jealousy a tiny bit. She was so much prettier than me, with long wavy black hair, big blue eyes, and she was thinner than me. She was wearing a tight, plain back, v-neck t-shirt, and spandex volleyball shorts. It was obvious she was comfortable in her own skin. She seemed like a really good match for Cameron, way better than I ever would be. Luckily, I don't think Cameron noticed her looking at him, so I kept to myself.
"Let's start the games!" Beck saved me from the awkward atmosphere. Well, awkward for me, anyways. I don't think this Karly girl likes me. If looks could kill, I would be severely injured right now. I really think it bothered her that I was next to Cameron. Oh well, she can get over it.
"How about truth or dare?" Karan said, looking at Beck. Aw, I think he wanted to use the truths to know more about her. That's so cute, too bad Beck always picks dare. Always. She has never taken a truth in her life, and never chickened out.
We all agreed to the game, and Peyton grabbed a bottle, which she spun. That resulted in her daring Skai to prank call McDonalds, and pretend to be seeking medical attention. It was kind of funny, although I don't think the Manager was too pleased when we all busted out laughing.
After a few more crazy dares, it was Beck's turn to spin. It spun around three times then landed on Cameron, which worried me. I knew she would take this chance to play Cupid.
"Truth or dare?" She asked him, mischief evident in her voice, and on her face.
"Truth." He gulped, looking semi-frightened. I don't blame him. One time one of Beck's dares earned me a trip to the hospital. Long story short, do NOT force-feed a cat chili powder. You will get clawed to oblivion.
"Wimp, okay, is it true you have a crush on Casey?" beck said, grinning evilly. Oh gosh, I must be 20 different shades of red right now. Not to mention, Karly's glare multiplied, and I felt as if it would cause me to crumble. She looked like she wanted to chop my head off.
"Um..." he looked really nervous. "Yeah, I do." he was blushing as he said this, which caused me to blush harder. I smiled at him.
"Ha, I knew it!" Skai yelled. Peyton and Karan just gave me an 'I told you so' look. Karly, however, looked utterly pissed off. Wow, possessive much?
I didn't know what to say. Beck was staring at me like 'what are you doing, tell him you idiot!' so that's what I did.
"I, uh, I like you to Cameron."
"Wait, really?" He looked too cute. He had a huge smile on his face, and his cheeks resembled the color of a stop sign. I just nodded, with a smile playing on my lips. All of the girls squealed, Karly excluded of course. Karan looked happy, but mostly stared longingly at Beck, probably wishing he could tell her how he feels. I'm going to have to talk to him later.
"Um, Casey, will you come with me for a second?" Cameron asked me. I could see hope in his eyes, but also worry that I wouldn't accept the offer.
"Sure." I replied, getting up to follow him.