Chapter 3

I'm so excited for the live taping today! Beck and I have been mentally preparing ourselves this whole week but I'm still pretty buzzed. This is seriously insane! I still can't believe a small town nobody like me got this wonderful opportunity.

I finally pulled myself out of bed to see Beck already awake, which is shocking considering getting her up before noon once earned me a bloody nose. I grabbed a quick shower and dried my hair. I then put it in nice waves/curls. I did my makeup in a smokey eye with light pink lips. While Beck was showering I decided I would paint my nails. I sang along to Serendipity by Honor Society and once I was done my nails were a matte black with shiny black french tip.

"You know I still think you should pursue a music career." Beck said nonchalantly while she searched for her mascara. I just rolled my eyes, I knew i wasn't good enough to make it big time so why go trying to flaunt a talent I don't have?

After we were both done with our hair, makeup, and nails we got in our outfits. We still looked super cute and age appropriate, which made me really happy. Once we decided we looked good enough I checked the time.

"Shit, Becca, it's 10:25 we gotta go!" I said, swearing loudly while lacing up my black suede boots. She slipped on her heels and we left.

It was a 20 minute drive. I saw the studio and decided to tweet: "@TheCaseySchneider: Just got to the live taping. Super anxious to meet the cast. Thanx @TheCameronBoyce :)". I was getting really nervous and Beck was basically jumping up and down in her seat. We pulled into a parking spot and as we walked up the flock of girls came into view. I'm really bad in crowds so this should be interesting. Getting over the pool lead to another problem, the noise. All of the girls were screaming things like:

"I can't wait to see Cam!"

"Ooh Cameron is SO dreamy!"

"Cameron is mine now back off freaks!!"

Wow, these fans were possessive. It was really scary, I don't even get how they deal with it. We were almost to the front of the line and I was feeling self-concious. What if Cameron hates me? What if they don't let me in? Oh no.

"Next in line! Ticket please?" Called a security guard. I sighed.

"Um I don't have a ticket but Cameron invited me. My name should be on the list, Casey Schneider?" I said really fast. I hope he knew what i meant because it would suck if i couldn't get in.

"Ah yes, Cameron's guest. Go on in!" He said with a smile, pointing in the direction of the door.

"Thanks.. Bobby" I said, reading his name tag. He just nodded. We walked in and I braced myself for the best day of my life.