Nagisa x Reader {Pre-Christmas Special}

ابدأ من البداية

And then, christmas comes.

"(Y/N), want to have a party with us on the 25th?" Rio asks, and some of the girls also come forward, their looks of plea swaying your decision to say no.

You might be tough and somewhat rude, or like the others say, the "female version of Karma", but you have a soft heart.

When Kayano sees you frown, she quickly adds, "Nagisa is also going to be there!"

Immediately, you blush, and some of the guys who are just curious at what the girls are talking about and look over also blush at the view. "Then, I am going. Message me the time." You look down, playing with your dress.

It is no secret that you like Nagisa, and at first you were just interested in how similar the both of you are and how the heck does he look like a girl(yes, I wrote that), but after talking with him more, you start to fall in love with him.

And now the whole class knows except for him.

"Kayano, why am I also involve in this?" Nagisa asks, appearing out of nowhere.

The green-haired girl just giggles, "Because someone wants you to be there~"

"No! That's not it! I mean...uh...I was...it just...I want you to be there to...uh...teach me the clap stunner Lovro taught you! Yeah! That's it! I am going to the bathroom!" You stammer out, chuckling nervously and embarrassingly before running out of the classroom, leaving the giggling and squealing girls, and an absolutely confused blue-haired male.

You run over to the back of the building, slightly out of breath as you lean against the wall, trying to calm yourself. "(Y/N)-chan, why don't you just tell him how you feel?"

Hearing a voice beside you, you look up and whisper, "Yo, Karma."

This is the first time the two of you have talked alone, and the first time you have ever felt so...scared.

His smirk disappears, and sadness replaces the mischief in his eyes. Your heart hurts slightly and you look away, trying to hold the tears back.

"Mum and dad miss you, (Y/N). When you were gone before, they tried to find you, but there were no trace for then to follow, not even the slightest. I have also tried, but nothing remains. When I saw you, I was shocked and happy, but you won't fit me back into your heart." He sighs, standing upright and gives you a small pat on the head, and the tears can't be kept in anymore when you feel the small and gentle gesture from your childhood.

This is a secret that no one knows, and it is of how you are the twin sister of Karma. It is easy for you to hide it because you don't look the same as him, and the way they describe you is the only similarity the two of you share, but your feelings are much more delicate, more easy to break.

"I never thought that leaving you alone in your room would cause you to disappear, but it did. Gomen, (Y/N), gomen'ne." His voice starts to tremble, and before you know it, you are crying in his arms, and you don't want to leave  the comfort you have been longing for.

"Nii-san, I miss you so, so much! I was so scared when they forced me to become an assassin, and I thought I could protect you and mum and dad, but I can't! I watched you got beaten up by the high-schoolers, but I can't even come and save you! Gomen!" You sob, crying out your anguish and desperation for those ten years as he pats your head gently, his body trembling slightly, not with sorrow, but with happiness.