Chapter Twelve

Christian's hand clenched mine as we walked down the corridor towards the Red Room. He hadn't said anything, the air tense. Nibbling on my bottom lip, he let go as he reached into the front of his jean pocket and pulled out a golden key. He hesitated as he entered the key, his body become stiff as the seconds went by. 

"Christian? Are you going to open the door?" I asked, fiddling with the hem of my shirt. 

He let out a sigh before turning the key, a soft click filling the air. The white door screeched as Christian pushed it. Trailing behind, I walked farther into the darkness as I waited for him to turn the lights on. The bright lights illuminated the red room, making the red leather look soothing. 

I ran my finger tips across his various objects and toys, making my way towards the bed. The silky bed sheet sent a chill down my spine as I made random circles into the silk with my forefinger. Turning around, I spotted Christian still standing by the doorway, his eyes locked on me. 

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered, feeling my heart quicken. Licking his lips, he walked towards me. I stilled, afraid that if I moved an inch, I would fall onto my knees. 

He reached his hand out, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I sighed into his touch, feeling my skin burn from the simple gesture. His eyes darken, narrowing as he watched me. Both of his hands reach out and untangle my hair from it's bun. Leaning close, he ran his nose against mine before leaning towards my ear, kissing the skin underneath. 

"Braid your hair, Ember." He whispered, nibbling my earlobe. "And, when I return, I want you near the door on your knees. Naked." With that, he moved around me and headed behind a door I hadn't noticed before. 

I allowed myself to take a breather, failing mercilessly to calm my beating heart. Quickly, I began to braid my hair as I walked toward the entrance. My hands shake as I begin to undress, the cold air biting my skin. 

Minutes go by as I knee on the ground, my head looking down. I began to wonder if Christian was playing a trick on me when I hear the padding of footsteps. On instinct, I want to cover my nude flesh from his gaze but I strain myself, digging my nails into my palms. 

Fresh washed blue jeans come into view as he walks around me. He doesn't utter a word, circling me like a predator does to it's pray. My skin tingles in anticipation, waiting for his touch. 

"Ah!" I gasp, feeling smoothing leather and cool slap against my back. 

"Shh." He hushes. "I don't want a sound from you yet." It's a warning, letting me know he'll deliciously punish me. 

I bite my bottom lip, drawing blood to the surface. 

He runs the mysterious object across my back, massaging my skin, raising goosebumps across my body. Suddenly, it was gone.

"I want you against the bedpost, bend over." He hisses against my ear. "Now."

I stand quickly before making my way over. Holding onto the dark wooden bedpost that has golden rings, I bend over, sticking my ass into the air. I hear a drawer shut behind me, before my eyes are being covered with a cloth. My breath begin to increase as I feel my wrist being bounded by a thin rope. 

"No noise, remember." 

I nod my head, letting him know I understand. 

Smack!

I jerk forward, biting onto my lip to stop the moan that escapes my lips. What ever he's using is different from the first. It feels like tiny strips of leather clashing against my behind. 

Smack!

Oh, it's started to burn my skin; a sensation that makes makes me squirm in delight to want more of this raw feeling. I could feel myself wetter then before, the moist feeling rubbing behind my folds. How is it possible that this simple act has my body reacting this way so quickly?