Chapter Eight.

Sorry for the long wait c: I've had a few rough weeks, but everything is good and done, please enjoy and comment.

A MASSIVE THANK YOU for the incredible support ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fidgeted. I felt like I was being squeezed tightly into a small steel box. The car seemed extremely too small, though it was large enough to fit an extra six people and still have enough space. The air was filled with tension; sexual tension. Anyone could feel it, we may as well have a large neon sign over our heads that screamed, "They are extremely horny, beware!"

"Are you scared?" Christian asked. His body was stiff, he had his arms crossed against his chest tightly. I could see the outlines of his biceps easily, almost as if he wasn't wearing his navy blue suit that made him look so delicious.

"I might be," I whisper, biting my lip as I looked away. I hear him take a deep breath and before I know what's happening I am in his lap once again, both legs on the sides of his hips. He cups my cheek, the other holding me by the base of my neck.

I gasp, looking at him with lustful eyes. The need for this man was becoming harder to ignore each second that passed by.

"You are making it very hard for me not to touch you," he says, clenching his jaw as he looks at me with hungry eyes.

"I want you to touch me," I whisper, licking my lips.

He groans, closing his eyes and breathing in deeply. "I can't. Not until you sign the contract."

I frown, not remembering anything being mentioned about a contract. Why would he need a contract in order to touch me? To make passionate love to me? I was allowing him to do as he wished, wasn't that enough for him to on ahead?

"Can't you just take my word?" I ask, reaching out to touch his cheek. He freezes a bit but once I've made contact with him, he eases. "I want you to touch me."

"Trust me, Ember. I want to touch you, I need to. If I don't, I might go crazy." He shakes his head. "But, I can wait a few more hours. Come, there is something I need to show you."

________________________________

The elevator ride to the pen house seemed to take years. The frustration of one another was still in the air and I knew Taylor was able to sense it with his stiffened, awkward posture he had during the whole ride. My heart was going the speed of million miles an hour, it felt like I couldn't breath. The lust for Christian was clouding my mind, making me feel light headed.

"Taylor, you may go rest." Christian said once the elevator doors open to his home. Taylor nodded, sending me a small smile before disappearing behind the steel doors of the elevator once again.

"Are you hungry?" Christian ask, frowning. "I do believe you haven't eaten since breakfast." He holds my hand and leads me to the kitchen. I pout, not saying a word and follow him. "Sit, I'll prepare you something."

I sit on the stool and watch him move around the kitchen. I took this time to check him out from head to toe. Growing up, I had come across many male models that would roam my house daily because Mother had her own studio right at home. I remember I would drool over many of them, all were extremely attractive with killer looks, and a body to die for. But sitting here and having Christian in front of me made all of them seem like little kids.

Christian was blessed with good looks; his jaw was well defined, more even when he clenched it. He was tall, standing over 6 feet, with broad shoulders. He looked like a Lord when he was wearing his Armani suit every morning. This man had no flaws in my eyes, he was my art of perfection.

"Didn't you say you wanted to show me something?" I ask, running my fingertips along the counter. I saw as his shoulders stiffen at my voice, clearly not wanting to have this conversation. What was he going to show me, I wonder. Did he need to show me now? Couldn't he wait until after he made me his?

"Yes, I did. But first, you must eat." He says, placing a plate that held a delicious looking sandwich. I giggle, bring the plate closer.

"And here I thought you were going to make something extraordinary." I tease, as I take a bite of the sandwich.

"I don't think my patience can hold any longer." He mutters, looking at me with narrowed eyes.

It takes all of my will to swallow the bite. The way he was looking at me was making my body heat up once again. This man was seducing while I ate his yummy sandwich. Those lustful grey eyes made me loose my appetite but I knew Christian enough to know that he hated wasting food. During my meal, I made sure to look anywhere but him. I didn't want to get another lustful look and flirty words or else I would choke on my food.

"Done," I say, pushing the plate away.

"Are you sure? I can make you another one if you wish." He said. I could see through him, he was stalling.

"I'm hungry for something else actually," I say, looking at him through my eyelashes. I was trying to be seductive and I really hope its working. Christian breathes deeply before nodding. He holds out his hand for me.

"Come."

__________________

Christian's hand was large and warm, it covered mine very easily, almost as if I didn't have a hand. He leads me up the stairs, toward my floor. Biting my lip, I try my best from jumping up in excitement. Was he going to make love to me in my bedroom? Wasn't it suppose to be in his instead of mine? I remember a model called Lily, once told me that a man will always make love to you first in their bed then later he will make love to you everywhere.

Maybe Americans have a totally different arrangement?

Then Christian surprised me by stopping in front of the mystery door. The door he'd promised weeks ago to show me one day. What could be in the room that he needed to show me, out of all of the times, now when we were minutes away from becoming one?

"This is my playroom." He comments, licking his lips.

"Playroom? You have another entertainment room?" Did Christian want to play a round of Call of Duty before having sex?

He chuckles. "Not exactly. Before I show this, just keep in mind that your room is down the hall and it has a lock."

I frown, what did he meant by that? "Christian I don't think that if I lose I will go running away." I say.

"And if you need a helicopter, you have Taylor's number." He went on, ignoring my comment.

"Christian, just open the door." I say, not liking the way he was talking. I would never think of running away.

"So innocent," he whispers, cupping my face and leaning down. I melt into his arms, partially forgetting the door and it's treasures inside. I clench his suit with my hands, wanting to be closer to him. I need this man, more then ever. Right here, right now. I was addicted him already and I don't think that I will be able to run away like he wishes. Nothing in his world would make me leave him. Ever.

Pulling back, he stares into my eyes. "Please don't run," he whispers against my lips before straightening up and getting a golden key out from his pocket. He inserts the key in and turns the knop, and swings the door open. I walk in and see nothing but darkness inside. I squint my eyes trying to make something out, but I couldn't.

Suddenly, Christian taps a few buttons on the tablet that sits in the entrance and the lights turn on.

My eyes widen, my heart beating fast as I felt a premonition feeling.

Christian had room of torture.

!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!