Chapter Seven

Omg, hi! I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for the amazing support I've gotten for this fan fiction of mine! It's unbelievable. I hope I don't let you down! ♥

Enjoy!

Here we have our lovely Ember, portrayed by Danielle Campbell on the side!

If you wish to make a edit of Ember and Christian, PLEASE DO THEY ARE WELCOME xoxo

____________________________________________________

        My breathing is ragged, raspy, as I try to concentrate on letting oxygen into my lungs but it's hard when he's touching me. His long slender fingers run down my knee toward my ankle, then up again, repeating the tormenting progress again and again.

        "Please," I beg, looking down at him with hazy eyes, biting my bottom lip. His lips curl up into a sexy smirk, knowing very well that he has me captivated, he has the upper hand; the ultimate control of my body. As he licks his bottom lip dangerously slow, it almost makes me cry out in ecstasy, melting into the bed.

        "Eager aren't we?" He teases, now hovering over my naked body. "I can do anything with you, baby. Anything." He runs the tip of his forefinger down the valley of my breast, his eyes becoming a storming grey as he sees my nipples perk up at his touch. My body responds to him so easily, heating up with pools of warmth that stir in the pit of my stomach. His touch has me craving for more. To feel him... There.

        I'm panting, ready for him. My body is hot all over, every single inch glistening with sweat. My heart drums harshly against my rip cage, pumping blood all over and making my chest, neck and cheeks to become red. I want him. I need him. I've never wanted someone like I want him. My craving for this man is unbearable.

        He leans down and his lips touch mine in such a tender yet hard way. I moan into his mouth, parting my lips to let his tongue dance with mine. He teases me, acting weak before dominating me. He slowly begins to roll his hips, rubbing his boxer covered cock against my heated sex. I shudder, moaning as I run my hands through his slick hair, tugging. Hard. I hear him let out a deep, throaty groan, kissing me harder. He begins to grind against me, his boxer adding a delicious sensation. He pulls away too early. 

        Christian sends me a wink, before he places a soft peck on my sensitive nipple.

        "Ahh." I arch my back, running my bottom lip through my teeth. 

        He chuckles, shaking his head slightly. He pecks the other one, sending another wave of desire over my body. Christian begins to kiss down my stomach, my belly button-oh, yes! He puts his tongue in. Pushing myself on my elbows, I watch him.

        He spreads my legs farther apart, I open them wider. Without taking his eyes off mine, he sinks down, running his nose against the small bush of pubic hair I had. I groan, almost coming right there. Right now. And, with a sudden grace his lips lower down where I want him. His wet pink tongue coming out. I can feel his breath... There.

______________________________

        I wake with a jolt, my heart pounding in my ears. I was panting, breathing hard through my mouth. I felt sweat on my face, sticking my loose hair to the side of my face. Looking around the room, I try to get my heart rate back to normal. The only light that was inside the room was from the other buildings that surrounded Escala.