XIX: Decisions and Revisions

Start from the beginning

I took a look in the mirror, I looked like a business woman. So, you know me, I had to take a bunch of pictures in the mirror!

It was now 4:30, so I decided to leave early so I could get something to eat.

I put everything up and left. When I got down to the lobby, the hotel manager, Cecily, wanted to talk.

"Excuse me, Miss Robinson?"

"Hey, how you doing?" I smiled.

"I'm great. And you?"

"I'm doing good." I nodded.

"You going to work?"

"I'm going to a meeting."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't wanna make you late!" She looked as if she made a mistake.

"No, it's okay. I have about an hour and a half. What's up?"

"I'm having a bachelorette party tonight and I need a stylist. I have a closet full of clothes, but nothing to wear."

"Okay, what time?"

"It starts at 10 tonight, but I need one by 8:30." She bit her lip nervously.

"My meeting starts at 6. I don't know what time I'll be out. It should be by 8 though. Um.. what time you getting off work?"

"7."

I nodded,"Okay, let me get your number, and I'll text you."

I got my phone out and went to my keypad.

"210-254-3573" she called out.

I saved her number in my phone,"I'm going to text you and let you know as soon as possible, alright?"

"Okay. Thank you."

"No problem."

"You need me to send your car down?"

"Oh, yeah.. I do." I almost forgot.

"2014 Camaro, right?"

"Yeah, it's black."

"Okay, let me get someone."

"Okay."

She walked in the back. Minutes later, my car was in front of the hotel.

"Thanks Cecily." I smiled.

I walked out to my car. This man got out and held the door open for me. He was a little cutie, but I had a ring on my finger which meant something.

"Thank you."

He smiled,"No problem."

I got in and he closed the door for me.

Before driving off, I put in the address of the Headquarters. It was only 30 minutes away, so I decided to get something to eat.

My phone began to ring, it was Kailani.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kaelynn."

"Hey, what's up? Ma alright?"

"Yeah, she okay."

"Oh, girl, you scared the shit out of me."

"Naw," she chuckled. "Where you at?"

"I'm in San Antonio."

"For what?"

"A meeting."

"Oh, okay. When you going to be back?"

"Tomorrow. Why?"

"We're celebrating mom's birthday at the room Monday. Just wanted to see if you could come."