Chapter 24.5- Draco Ending

Your POV

Now I know most of the school was expecting me to get back together with Harry. He truly is an amazing friend and an outstanding boyfriend. But I've started to realize something. I've had someone who's always been there for me. He's always helped me and never taken advantage of me. He's been my best friend and even though we're supposed to be enemies, I don't think I've ever stopped loving him.

I'm in love with a Malfoy.

Harry was completely and utterly destroyed when I told him the news, but I think he expected it. Even when he was dating I'm sure he could tell that I had a hint of feelings for the blond.

Draco doesn't know yet. That's what I'm doing now; telling him. I don't know if he still loves me. I don't know if we're still even friends. But I'm going to risk it. Because he risked it all by loving me.

I walked up to him. I wasn't even sure of what I was going to say.

He looked startled as I gripped his shoulder and spun him towards me. A beat. My heart was racing and I didn't know what I was doing, but I kissed him.

I smashed my lips to his in hoping he would understand everything I was trying to say.

"I love you," he whispered after the kiss.

"That's exactly what I was trying to tell you," I grinned back.

So now I'm officially dating a Malfoy. Wait until his father hears about this.

The end. Stupid chapter. I know. If you want I might make a sequel, but I honestly think I could write better. I'm writing a ton of different stories and this one just wasn't going anywhere. I didn't know what else to write or where to go with the plot. Sorry for the disappointment. Thank you for the readers that read this far, in truly appreciative. This was my first wattpad work and I never expected 7K+ reads.