Chapter 22- Hexes

A/n: sorry for not updating, I have no excuse accept for I'm lazy lol. My writing style is changing slightly, probably because I've been reading Percy Jackson non stop so it's kind of taking after that. But I junk it's  a good thing my style is changing, I hope that means it's going to become more my own eventually and I'll be able to write real books, not just fan fic. :) im in an argument with a friend, if you've read Percy Jackson do you ship Perico or Percabeth? *unedited*
~~~~
(Your POV)

Now I wish I could say I acted all heroic and jumped up to save Harry, defeating Voldemort in the process. Sadly, that's not at all close to what happened. I was tired, I was bloody, I was weak and close to collapsing. It didn't seem I could help much.

Harry stared at me with his green eyes. I wasn't sure if he wanted me to help or if he wanted me to stay put. It wasn't like I could move anyways. I was still stuck to the ground like I had a rock on my shoulders.

The pressure continued to intensify. White spots were dancing in my vision.

"I don't want her to see this," Voldemort hissed.

And that was the last thing I remembered before my vision went black.

A/N: this next part is going to skip a lot CAUSE you guys already know what happens.

(Harry POV)

The dark Mark shone brightly in the night sky. Death eaters gathered around to met their reborn master. Teeth were barred at me, growls heard. Animals, I thought. You can't even think on your own.

I'd seen many of the faces before, the Malfoys included.

(This is where I skip a lot- Harry battled Voldemort and was able to get back to the Portkey.)

I grabbed at Y/N's limp body. Come on. I heaved her towards the portkey, grabbing Cedric's hand too. I couldn't leave him.

I felt a tugging of wind and heard Voldemort scream once more. The portkey worked, we were going back.

My head smacked the ground, mud and dirt crawling their way into my mouth. My head was spinning. My arm wrapped around Y/N and holding the cup, and my other hand gripping Cedric.

I heard a loud burst of screams and I was tugged upwards. I didn't let go of Y/N however, so she came up with me, her head lolling.

"Harry!" Dumbledore called to me.

I couldn't think straight, my eyes crossed and I was about to black out. I was able to whisper to Dumbledore as I grabbed his wrist, "he's back. Voldemort is back."

My head spun into darkness and I was gone.

(Draco POV)

Both of them appeared at the edge of the maze. Both were badly scratched and bruised. Y/N was unconscious and I felt a sadness well up within me.

I ran towards the maze. People were saying something about Diggory being dead, as long as she wasn't. Potter better have protected her.

Both of them were lifted by Hagrid, the fat oaf.

"Let go of her!" I screamed.

"Draco, you need to calm-" Dumbledore reasoned.

"No! Let me carry her! Let me make sure she's okay!"

"Draco-"

I stared at him with such ferocity that he nodded as Hagrid and she was given to be. I carried her bridal stilly to the infirmary. He breathing was soft and shallow, but nonetheless, she was alive. 

I was ushered out of the infirmary as they were tended to. That didn't stop me from waiting outside though.

Moody walked towards me and I leaped out of the way (previous events didn't go too well). He entered the infirmary without giving me a glance.

He came out with a dazed, but aware Potter and they walked off mumbling about something.

Y/N stumbled out of the door soon after.

"Y/N! Thank goodness, you're okay!"

"Yes, yes," she rushed. "I have to go get Harry."

"Why?" I spat.

"Something's going on."

She patted my shoulder and hustled off.

Hmpf.

(Your POV)

I quickly followed Harry. There was something going on. I just felt it.

I got to Moody's room and opened the door. Harry had been cornered by the professor and his wand was drawn, pointed at Harry's neck.

"Avada ked-"

"Stupefy!" I called, sending Moody flying into the wall. "Don't you ever touch him!" I yelled as he wobbled to stand.

"Protecting your boyfriend I see," he taunted.

"Leave. Him. Alone." I said through gritted teeth. "Or I will hex you into oblivion!"

"Cruc-"

"Petrificus Totalus!" I chanted and he froze. "Don't you ever point that at me or him again."

At that time Dumbledore burst into the room with a series of other professors.

"Good timing I see," he said.

"Couldn't be better," I grinned.