We were heading to a compound my wolf, I decided to call her Opal because I noticed we were all black when we ran past a stream, had heard about in my memories. It was one of the only all wolf compounds. Their Alpha was rumored to be very fair and very tough. Also, its where my brother Keith was.

Dominic POV

I came home excited to see my Grizzly. I knew she was pregnant. I was giving her a chance to tell me herself but I guess I would have to force it out of her. The ideas I had for how to do that are what excited me. And my pup. I was going to be a father.

I walked into the Alpha house. It really was a nice house. Very modern with lots of windows and open spaces.

I saw my mom and dad in one of the living rooms. I decided to tell them the good news. I knew they would be excited about grandkids. That would get them out of the funk they were in, in regards to how I was treating my property. They didn’t like it one bit. But they knew better than to step between an alpha male  and what was his. They had talked to me about it more than once. I didn’t really care what they thought. Or my brothers. They had attempted to talk to me as well. Whatever, it wasn’t their property I had so they didn’t have a right to an opinion.

I did get pissed when Dean said rape though. This wasn’t rape! I wasn’t raping her! She was MINE! She had to do what I said. Since she was mine, what we did wasn’t rape! But try to make those fools understand that.

I couldn’t wait for the challenge. I would kill Dean’s ass. And Daniel. I was meant for the Alpha role. Those two were too weak to do what needed to be done.

They weren’t speaking to me now. Not a lot of people were. No one really liked what I was doing. But I don’t care. Jason was still right next to me, and it was his sister. If he didn’t see a problem no one else should. Melissa and Julissa also didn’t see anything and nor did Amber. Her family was cool so why was everyone else behaving like this?

I walked into the living room and smiled at my parents. They eyed me cautiously. It made me angry. They were looking at me like I was crazy. Like they were waiting for me to snap or foam at the mouth or something. IM NOT CRAZY!

I forced myself to keep smiling. I would show them all.

“Good news guys!” I said with forced enthusiasm. But as I went over what I wanted to say, it was slowly replaced with the real thing.

“What?” My dad asked nervously.

I smirked. Nervous. Some Alpha.

“Laurel is carrying my pup. You guys will be grandparents in nine months!”

Silence.

More silence.

“Dominic how can you be doing this to her?” My mother sobbed out.

What? Where was the excitement?

My dad looked at me and shook his head.

I growled. They don’t have to be excited. I was excited enough for everyone. I was going to be a father!

I turned and walked out of the room. I had nothing else to say to my parents if they weren’t happy for me.

I raced upstairs to see mama Grizzly. As I got closer to the room, I had this unsettling feeling and my wolf started to growl.

What. The. Hell?

I opened my door. At first I couldn’t believe my eyes. I took in the scene before me. My bed was empty. The ropes that held her down, frayed and torn. My window was broken and gaping. A chilly breeze blowing through my room.

How the fuck did she get out of here. One of these weak fools had to have helped her. She wasnt a full wolf. She didn’t have our strength. She couldn’t have done this on her own. I would find out who did this. And I would find her. She took my pup away. For that she would pay. And then we would reconcile. My manhood already missed her.

My wolf tried to tell me something, but I blocked him out as I paced and planned.

Laurel 9 Month Flash Forward

I gave one last tremendous PUSH! I felt a weird sensation. Like I was pooping but not. The doctor bent her head down and there was silence, except for the beeping of the machines. All of my guys were focused on something I couldn’t see.

Then I heard the most beautiful sound fill the room.

My son was here!