Chapter 27

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

NOT TOO BAD BUT READ AT YOUR OWN ACCORD

NEXT UPDATE IS WEDNESDAY

****************************

Those words that left his lips sent chills throughout my body. My brain tries to process what he had just said, but my body had already processed it. Wetness seeps out of me with none of my control. His eyes darken to the brink of letting his wolf out to dominate me itself. Alpha males love to dominate, especially their mates.

"Dominate me?" I squeak, my eyes widen with fear, the complete opposite of his emotions. He then bends down to my ear and takes the ear lobe in between his teeth, teasing me, like a predator teasing it's prey. Ever so slowly he starts rocking his hips and with the other hand that is not holding my hands up, he starts to inch my night gown up. An involuntary moan escapes my lips and I can feel him grin against my skin. "Xander please-"

"Say my name again!" He demands as he kisses down my neck, leaving love bites along my porcelain skin. His hips begin to grind faster and he sinks his teeth into my mark. I let out a loud moan, my brain clouded with pleasure.

Suddenly he stops and sits up, still straddling me. My mate then attempts to take my nightgown off with his vacant hand. I start to squirm, finally gaining my senses back.

"Stop," I plead desperately, "Not my virtue, not like this. It is the only thing I have left." I look down, avoiding his glaring gaze. It just isn't fair how much power he has over me.

My eyes are forced to meet his, as he violently grabs my chin to turn my head in his direction.

"Arabella, my sweet mate," He begins, exaggerating the word 'mate'. Amusement and lust fly around his eyes. "You're mine. Your body is mine. Your soul is mine. But most importantly my love, your virtue is mine"

He growls the last part and he ever so slowly extends his pointer claw. Xander brings is slowly to my face, and I flinch, awaiting the pain. Instead a tare is heard and my night gown is ripped in half, exposing my body to his greedy eyes. My breasts flop out, due to me being braless. A growl of approval shakes the walls and faster than the speed of light, Xander takes one of my breasts in his mouth.

I bite my lip in attempt to hold back a moan. My mark throbs with the attention from my mate. I squirm more in attempt to slide out from under his body. Another growl ripples his throat because I touched his southern area. I pale, this is really happening.

Xander then begins trailing his kisses down my stomach.

"This is where my strong pup will be held," He whispers against my stomach. I freeze for a second. No, I am not ready. I still have not turned twenty yet.

I then resort to begging, even more so than before, "Please stop, Alpha Xander"

His mouth instantly freezes, right above my underwear. He sits up, letting go of my hands. My heart thuds deeply in my chest, my breathing low and heavy, tears bristle in my eyes. Xander looks at me with an unknown emotion. My mate then climbs off of me, looking me up and down with hunger and lust.

His eyes glaze over, so I assume that he is talking with one of the pack members.

"I will steal your innocence, Arabella," He says lowly, "You will be carrying my pup soon, whether you like it or not."

He then walks closer to me, a little sympathy is his green eyes. Xander bends down and places a kiss on my sweaty forehead.

He whispers, "I'm sorry it has to be this way."

He gets up to leave, and instinctively I grab his hand before he can scurry away.

"Why do you keep doing this to me?" I whisper, "Don't you feel anything towards me?"

Xander pulls his arm away and walks to the door. Before he leaves he mumbles something I almost couldn't make out.

"More than you think."

-----------------------------------

VOTE & COMMENT

Thanks for reading! I love reading all of your comments! Thank you for the support everyone! I really appreciate it! Comment, comment, comment!!! Vote vote vote!!! Help bring me back on the werewolf hot list! All up to you readers! Thanks!

-Amanda