Chapter 6

"Bring her to my tent," Xander demanded someone, "We leave at sunrise tomorrow." And with that Xander stalked off. I still did not lift my head, for I was too frightened. My hands and knees were shaky as I look at the ground. I am still in the position Xander threw me into.

A clearing of a throat made me cast my gaze upwards. A man around 6 feet hovered over my shaking frame on the ground. His dark brown eyes glare down at me and his brunette hair reaches his broad shoulders. Assuming this is Xander's beta, I bow my head in submission.

"Get up," his rough voice commanded. If it is even possible, I shake even more. "I said get up, you worthless pig!" His tousled hand all the sudden came down and clamped tightly around my bicep.

My ribs cry in protest, and tears spring to my eyes. The beta starts dragging me off somewhere and I desperately try to keep up with his long strides. The bottom of my white nightgown is ripped, as for the rest of my nightgown, is a disaster. Blood and mud splotches dot my once perfectly white nightgown. As for my hair, my hair is everywhere. It has twigs, leaves, and maybe even a mouse in it!

I probably look awful, but now is not the time to think of that. I am ripped out of my thoughts by running into the back of the beta. This emits a rumble from his chest and I let out a meek 'sorry' to which he ignored.

"Alpha," the beta bows in submission. I peer from behind his back and take in the gorgeous alpha. His hair is ruffled as if he has been running his fingers through it, and his sweatpants still hand loosely on his hips. This is enough to make any women drool for him.

Xander nods his head in response to his beta and dismisses him. The beta pushes past me, his shoulder bumping with mine making me stumble back a little.

I look to Xander for any sense of acknowledgement but only to see he unzipping his tent and stepping inside.

I was quick to follow him to the tent. I am about to step into the tent but Xander is in my way.

I look at him with a puzzled expression, I thought he wanted me in his tent with him? Why else would his order his beta to escort me to his tent?

"Filth sleeps outside," And with that he zips the tent up.Tears brim my eyes, I though Xander wants me? It is probably because I am dirty, yeah, that's why. As soon as I take a bath he will want me.

"Oh, and don't run away, or you will regret it. People call me a monster for a reason, remember that," Xander growls.

I squeak and a tiny bit of fear builds up. I quickly scurry over to a tree near Xander's tent and sit down. I rest my back up against the tree and raise my head up to the sky.

Through the leaves you can see the stars. Bright and beautiful, nothing like what happened tonight. I only hope the stars can lead me the way. My parents had always said that stars display stories.They had said that when you die you go up and become a star, and that your story goes along with it.

And my story is just beginning.

—————————————————————————

VOTE AND COMMENT

She is so innocent and oblivious to the world! And Xavior is awful to her! Please vote and comment! I read all comments and deeply appreciate all votes!

Thanks for reading!