[Chapter 8] Proof

**Anthony's POV**

The car sped up and we were slammed up against the thin wall separating us from the driver. The driver made a quick turn and we were slammed up against the other wall. Rachael screamed in pain, and so did I. After a few more turns and being slammed up against wall after wall, the car came to a halt and Rachael and I went flying forward. The doors were opened and we were blinded by the sunlight.

The next I know, I'm being pulled out of the car and moved towards a building. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Rachael was being treated the same way.

The setting suddenly changed around me, like it would in a video game after a loading screen. I was up against the wall, my hands tied together above my head. Next to me was Rachael, who was picking helplessly at the rope that tied our hands together.

I then noticed that on the opposite wall was Dan. And Phil. And Toby. I turned my head to the left and saw Ian. His head was dropped and his eyes were closed.

"Ian!" I exclaimed. He woke up and looked over at me, lighting up when he saw me, "So this is where you've been?"

"Yeah..." He tilted forward, "What's Rachael doing here?" I turned my head and saw Rachael kick the wall behind her in frustration. She glanced over at us and sighed.

"We were watching a movie..." I answered, returning my attention to Ian, "We were about to..." I stopped myself short, not wanting to talk about the kiss that almost but never happened, "We were about to get some popcorn when I must've pressed the X-Box controller and...the next I know we're here."

"The same thing happened to me!" He exclaimed, "Except I wasn't watching a movie...I was trying to play the game, Missing."

"Dude, I thought we were supposed to play it together!" I whined.

"You're always at work! And I really really wanted to play it," He looked down at the floor in shame, "I'm sorry, Anthony."

I rolled my eyes, "What about you guys?" I asked, nodding over to the three men on the opposite wall.

They all answered in unison, "We played Missing."

"I don't understand how it works," Rachael blurted, "I mean, how can a seemingly innocent video game, and I'm going out on a limb here, but how can a game suck us in? It's physically impossible."

"Nothing's impossible," Dan remarked.

Just then, the door creaked open and in came in a masked person. I immediately made the assumption it was the person who did this to us, "Good evening, YouTubers." The anonymous person greeted coldly.

"Uh, correction, I'm not a YouTuber!" Rachael screamed, trying to free herself yet again. "I'm just a Los Angeles detect..." The person just shot her a glare and she stopped abruptly.

"Why are we here?" Toby inquired sheepishly, as to not want to upset this masked figure.

The masked figure laughed before starting to pull off their mask. I gasped, seeing who it was.

**Kenya's POV**

I have to admit I was worried that tonight would be horrible or something drastic would happen. But it all turned out okay, no perfect. Joey and I arrived at the house and we walked to the door.

Joey gently pushed me to the side as he went for the doorknob and, in a romantic sort of way, said, "Allow me." He opened the door and let me walk in first. To my dismay, Rachael wasn't here like I had been expecting (which wasn't totally a bad thing). And she left the place a mess, which wasn't usually like her and her annoying cleanliness.

The living room was just a disaster. The TV was left on, the menu screen for "The Conjuring" was on, a popcorn bowl was spilled all over the floor, and I swear that was Anthony's jacket hung over the side of the couch.

"RACHAEL!" I called, thinking she was just upstairs or something, "HEY! ARE YOU HOME!?!" No response. "RACHAEL!"

"Hey," Joey remarked, "She's not here." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, "So..."

Before he could say anything, I leaned forward and went to kiss him. But I heard someone knocking. I grunted before turning around and looking at the door.

"Let me get it," Joey remarked, walking past me and up to the door. He opened it and looked out, just as my phone went off. I looked at it and saw Rachael was calling me. I picked up and said into the speaker, "Where are you? I thought you were staying home and watching a movie tonight!"

"Kenya, I'm kind of in a situation right now WHERE I NEED YOU TO LOOK AT THE TV!" She yelled back at me.

"Gosh! Fine." I walked over to the television remote and turned on the television. " OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and then quickly clamped my hands over my mouth.

Joey yelled, "Hey, are you ok?"

I responded back, " Yeah I'm fine. Sorry." Then I turned back to the television and started to examine the television screen.

"Now you see why I needed you to look at the TV," Rachael stated. I watched as she looked at me through the TV screen. She was standing in some room, and behind her were Dan, Phil, Toby, Ian, and Anthony, all surrounding some table.

"How the hell did you get in there!?!" I screamed.

She heaved a sigh, "Kenya, I'm not discussing it right now. It's...it's embarrassing..."

"Where the hell is Anthony? And are those all of the missing YouTubers?"

Rachael turned around and pointed him out in the crowd of men. He was pointing at some map they had down on the table. She turned back around to look at me and responded, "Joey was right. Our unsub was, and is, only targeting YouTubers."

"But who? And if they are targeting YouTubers, why did you get sucked in too?" I said.

"I honestly don't have a clue." Rachael replied.

"Why don't Joey and I try playing the game, so we can get you out?" I asked.

Rachael responded in a harsh tone, "NO!!! That is how you get sucked in. Anthony and the rest of the group are working on finding a way out."

I sighed and took a deep breath and said,"Fine. While you guys do that, we will figure out who made the game, and why they trapped only YouTubers." I took my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S4, and took pictures of the screen.

"Why the hell are you taking pictures of me?" Rachael asked, crossing her arms over her chest, "You know I hate my picture being taken..."

"Because..." I paused to snap another photo and then continued, "I am showing this to Shane." After the final photograph, I saved the pictures to my phone and sent them to Joey. I quickly changed into a pair of skinny jeans, a cami, my blue leather jacket, and combat boots.

Then I rushed down the stairs to meet Joey standing at the door staring at his iPhone, and then peered up at me and asked, "What is this?" He inquired, "It looks like..."

"Rachael. I know. Come on, I need you to drive me to Shane's place." I said as I walked towards the door.

'Why are we going to his house?" Joey asked.

"I will explain in the car, but I need you to hurry." I answered with a serious face. Joey nodded, and then follows behind me and shuts the door behind him. We get in the car and drive off.