Kill me already! (An emo and wolf love story)

Start from the beginning

 As I was walking to the tree, Jake stopped me and tried to say he was sorry but I never accepted it. "Just please talk to me say something!" my brother said.

 "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I said screaming at him. "Not until you tell me what you want!" he said screaming back. "I want to be alone so I can cu- escape the world." I said going down the tree to sit down.

 "What did you just say!?!" he said making me look at him.

 "What do you mean?" I said looking at my wrist and back to him.

 "What were you about to say before escape I know that you didn't even mean to say escape so what did you mean to say?" he said watching me switch between him and my wrist. He bent down and grabbed my wrist and I flinched as he touched my new scars.

 "Don't!" I said pulling back my wrist. He grabbed my wrist again and pulled up my sleeve up to reveal my scars and cuts.

 "WHAT ARE THESE!?!?!" he asked me worried and scared.

 "There nothing that you need to worry about." I said pulling my wrist back.

 "They are something I need to worry about we are not done with this we will talk about this tonight with mom and there is nothing you can do about it so go to class and we will talk later." he said pulling me to class.

 oh crap I need to go to Vic's house tonight. Oh you know how I don't have any friends? well I do but just one and his name is Vic plus my brother hates him but I like him he is such a sweetheart and he is so cute and funny. The bad thing is that I cant date him because he is gay and that the reason my brother hates him plus he thinks Vic will kiss me.

 ---------------------------------------------------------TEXT WITH ME AND VIC------------------------------------------

 ME- ' Vic can I go to your house tonight my bro is going to make me and him and mom talk about me and cutting and I need to escape.'

 VIC- 'Yeah anything for my hug bug'

 ME-' ok and I don't like it when you call me that and you know that'

 VIC-' I know and that is why I do it and you can ride home with me tonight ok'

 ME-' OK! GTG BRB SEE U @ LUNCH!!:)'

 VIC-' OK BRB SEE U @ LUNCH BYE

-----------------------------------------------------END OF CONVERSATION----------------------------------------------

 "GO TO CLASS!" Jake said with anger in his voice.

 "OK! dang man." I said whispering the last part.

 "I heard that!" he said pulling me into a hug.

  I walked into class to see a new kid sitting in the back next to my seat. Really I have to have a new kid next to me on the worst day ever.

 I walked over to my seat to be greeted by the new kid.

 "Sup babe?" he said in a husky voice.

 "Hi and im not your babe so don't call me that." I said shooting my head in his direction.

 "Wow feisty I like it. Name is Ronnie and your name sweetheart." Ronnie said looking at me with his brown eyes

 "My name is not sweetheart its Skylar but my friends call me Sky." I said holding out my hand for him to shake.

 "Nice to meet you Sky I hope we get along great my dear Sky." he said shaking my hand like he was a gentleman.  "Yeah me to." I said with my so called smile.

 -----------------------------------------------------AT-------LUNCH------------------------------------------------------------

  "So you want to go to lunch with me Ron?" I asked him walking out of class.

 "Yeah sure." he said going to his locker and weird thing is that his locker is right next to mine.

 So we walked to the lunch room but I told him we don't eat there because the jocks and cheerleaders and he told me that he also ate outside all the time and that he liked it that way.

 "Hey Vic whats up!' I said as Vic walked toward me and Ronnie.

 He didn't answer back and he looked mad at Ronnie.

 "Dude what's wrong with you?" Ronnie asked Vic as he walked past me which in my case really hurt.

 "YOU!! YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!! YOU AND YOUR PACK OF ROGUES CAME AND BURNED DOWN OUR HOUSES LAST NIGHT AND YOUR DEAD!!!" Vic screamed at Ronnie.

 "What are you talking about guys?" I asked walking over to them and pulling them apart from hurting or even killing each other in a fight. "Nothing I have to go see you later hug bug im going for a walk." Vic said giving me a hug which made Ronnie growl at Vic and making Vic growl at Ronnie. What is wrong with them!?! Are they on drugs or did I do crack!?! I don't know but the next thing I knew I was getting a text from Vic.

----------------------------------------------------conversation between me and Vic--------------------------------------

 VIC- RUN!!NOW!!!

 ME-Why!?!

 VIC-DANG IT SKY JUST RUN TO THE FOREST NOW!!

 ME- NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHATS WRONG!!

 VIC- WELL ONLY IF YOU COME TO THE FOREST DONT TELL RONNIE ABOUT WHERE YOUR GOING JUST RUN!!!

------------------------------------------------------END OF CONVERSATION--------------------------------------------

    I ran to the forest but just as I was about to run but Ronnie caught me and turned me to face him and one simple word out of them all, made me confused. 'MINE'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------FOR NOW!!---------------------------------------------------

 hey guys I want you to know im so happy you read this so far and I will update very soon promise!!! bye for now my emosaouses and my cuddle bunnies bye!!!