HeartBroken

Sasuke sat in the wreckage, nobody came to help him with the rubble that now served as his room. The only thing left standing was his bed, and his dresser. Sasuke walked over to his bed, and tripped.

He positioned himself against a large piece of board. A picture on the ground caught his eye, the picture of team 7 together. The glass was cracked and the picture of Sasuke and Naruto were ripped. Kakashi and Sakura stayed attached. Sasuke grabbed the two pieces. He put them together like they were a broken puzzle piece. Sasuke felt miserable and he felt his eyes tear. Huge drops of tears fell from his eyes. He made no sound, only the tears fell. He placed his hand over the picture of him and Naruto. Then he crumpled it in his hand.

It was raining hard. Sakura lie there peacefully. Naruto felt sad and hurt. He didn't want Sakura to die like this. Or to even die at all. It was all the Nine Tails. The power made him kill Sakura.

Naruto looked up from Sakura's casket. He didn't see Sasuke anywhere. Naruto scanned the crowd, but couldn't find him. He lowered his head to look at the ground. Sasuke was all he thought about. He felt an urge to go find Sasuke. But he didn't want to leave a funeral service. It was considered rude and disrespectful. But then Naruto didn't know what he was thinking. Naruto took off from the funeral. Kakashi yelled for him to sit back down. But Naruto just charged towards Sasuke's wrecked house.

Naruto tripped on some broken pieces of house.

"Sasuke! Where are you!" Naruto ran across the broken rubble. Trying to find Sasuke, there was nobody around. They were going to clear that tomorrow, and build him a new house. Sasuke wasn't anywhere. Naruto couldn't find Sasuke's chakra anywhere nearby. So he ran towards the village gate. It turned dark, and Naruto saw someone sitting on the bench.

"Sasuke..." Naruto whispered.

Sasuke looked up and felt his heart, it was hurting so badly. Almost like it was dying.

"Where were you? Everyone was at Sakura's funeral." Naruto said softly. Saddened by the feeling of Sakura gone.

Sasuke didn't say anything. Naruto sat beside him. It felt awkward with the silence between them. Usually Naruto would be yapping away while Sasuke would respond in a cool calm voice. 

"Naruto..." Sasuke whispered quietly. His voice shook when he said it.

"Yes?" Naruto sensed hurt coming from Sasuke.

"We're best friends right.."

"Definitely," Naruto scratched his head. "Why?"

"Lets keep it that way.." Sasuke interrupted Naruto.

"Oh, well okay then." Naruto stood up and put a hand on Sasuke's shoulder. He smiled big. "Well, you wanna go to Ichiraku? Maybe snarf down 10 bowls of ramen?"

Sasuke let out a small chuckle. "Goofball..." Sasuke whispered. "What about Sakura's funeral?"

"Nah," Naruto put his hands behind his head. "We can go later, I just wish she was still here though."

Sasuke looked at Naruto like he was crazy. Sakura was an annoying little twat. Why would Naruto still want Sakura around when he didn't really care for her anymore. Sasuke certainly hated Sakura.

"Don't look at me like that! Come on." Naruto dragged Sasuke by the arm.

Sasuke played along. He didn't really want Naruto to see him depressed.

SLURP SLURP  Naruto went too far. He looked like he was starting to get a huge belly.

Sasuke stared at him. He didn't even touch his ramen. He wanted to accept the fact that Naruto only wanted to be friends. But then he couldn't. He wanted to tell Naruto how he felt and the emotions running through him.

"Okay well, i better get back." Naruto said. He seemed like he was in a good mood. Like he forgot all about Sakura. He got up and walked off.

The further Naruto got, Sasuke's heart shook and hurt. He gasped for air. He grabbed his chest, and his vision went blurry. He felt himself falling, and a cold darkness sucked him in.