Naruto and Sakura

Kakashi and Naruto reached the doorway to the Hokage's mansion.

"You dragged me all this way for nothing, and i wanted to stay with Sasuke."

"All you were going to do was sit there and make fun of him all day. Isn't that right?"

Naruto smiled and looked away. "Yeah that's true."

"I thought so.." Kakashi looked at the top of Hokage's mansion. He seen Tsunade sitting up there looking troubled.

"Naruto, you stay here. I'll be back in a few..." Kakashi ran off.

Naruto's mouth was hanging wide open. "He was just trying to fast talk me."Naruto grumbled. Sasuke popped into his mind. He smiled an evil smile, then took of running.

Naruto went running into someone.

"Hey! Bozo watch where your going!" Naruto yelled in the persons face.

"I'm sorry what was that!" The familiar tempered voice growled.

Naruto looked up, and just in time to get punched.

"Owww!" Naruto gripped his face. "Bitchy as always, thats the second time i got hit today." He mumbled low so she couldn't hear.

"Learn your manners, and THEN i'll be nice." Sakura growled some more.

"Yeah yeah." A bump formed on Naruto's forehead.

"So where are you headed to?"

"Nowhere important." Naruto turned away. (Like you need to know) Naruto thought.

Sakura crossed her arms. "Then why are you rushing?"

"I wasn't-" Naruto paused. "Rushing."

"Mind if i tag along? I have no training to do with Tsunade for awhile. So i'm basically free for about a few days. Maybe we could go hang out with Sasuke in the hospital.I still feel bad for slipping him that potion." Sakura sighed.

Naruto felt a stab of jealousy from the way she said Sasuke's name. She said it with such passion he wanted to shake her until her heart stopped beating for Sasuke. (Why am i thinking this way?Why do i feel so jealous when she talks about Sasuke. Do i STILL like Sakura? No. I don't feel anything inside my heart. But when she talks about Sasuke i want her to stop. Wait a sec do i-)

"EARTH TO NARUTO!" Sakura yelled in his face.

(Rude much?) Naruto thought. "I'm awake, i'm not daydreaming anymore." Naruto said secretly rolling his eyes.

"So let's go see Sasuke." Sakura jumped up and down.

(YAY...greattt....)Naruto sighed. They walked on to Konoha Hospital.