Dangerous Pleasures

Naruto shockingly gasped in pain. Sasuke was holding him too hard.

"I'm sorry." Sasuke let go of him. Sasuke started to undo Naruto's pants.

Naruto stopped him. "No Sasuke. Its incredibly dangerous to do such a thing. I could lose control of the Nine Tails."

"Whats the worst that can happen?" Sasuke said impatiently.

"Destruction of the Leaf village. I could lose alot of people. Especially you Sasuke. Because you would be the one who unleashes it. It could also take the strength and chakra from your body."

"Maybe i have enough strength to unleash its inner pleasures." Sasuke smirked.

----------------------------------------

"Why did Sasuke do that to me it's seriously not like him," Sakura watched the sky. "His....eyes...." Sakura's mind went back to when Sasuke looked at her. His eyes were full of hatred,almost like he could kill her.

"I'm going to go back and apologize to Sasuke. Maybe he will understand and forgive me." Sakura got up from the rock she was sitting on and she started to walk towards Sasuke's place.

---------------------------------------

"Stop it....."Naruto tried to push Sasuke off him.

"No," Sasuke continued to do what he was doing to Naruto. Just then Sakura burst in the room. She turned to look at Sasuke on top of Naruto.

"Wh-what the....." Sakura said softly.

Naruto's head quickly shot to the side to look at Sakura, and his eyes glowed an extreme red colour.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto screamed and threw Sasuke into Sakura.

"Ugh," Sasuke landed on Sakura nearly crushing her.

Naruto's skin peeled off and his mouth opened wide. Each of his tails went slamming against the walls and everything in Sasuke's room. The room was too small for Naruto so he took one last loud growl and the room broke into pieces.

Sasuke shielded Sakura from Naruto. Naruto stood there glaring and growling.

"Naruto we are not your enemy!" Sasuke yelled.

Just as he said that Naruto charged at him swiping one large claw at Sasuke. Sasuke dodged to the side and kicked Naruto's arm. He growled some more and swiped his large claw again and cut Sasuke's arm along the side.

"Tch," Sasuke grabbed his arm, blood seeping through his fingers. Then he placed his hands together and quickly did his hand jutsu.

"Fire ball technique!" Sasuke arched his head and blew it towards Naruto.

Naruto stood up on two legs and forcefully slammed his front arms on the ground sending a huge gust of air against the fireball causing it to die down.

Sakura held a fist against her heart. "I'm sorry Naruto," She said. Naruto looked at her and his mouth opened and fired at her.

Sakura punched the fire away from her. Naruto shot them continuously making Sakura slow down.

"I.....can't....do it...anymore...Sasuke...help," Sakura heaved still punching away, her hands were scalding hot. She dropped on the ground weak as ever, Naruto shot one last one towards her.

Sakura looked up and shielded her eyes-with her burning hands- from the brightness of the fire that was closing in on her. "Sasuke help me..."