Chapter 16

*One week later*

Dean's POV

'Dean, it's Seth... Look I know you don't want to hear from me, but I need you to stay away from the house. Your dad is here, looking for you. Please stay away... If I don't make it out of here, I wanna say I'm sorry. I know I said it over and over again, but everything I truly meant. I feel like a total ass for doing that to you... I love you...'

    That was the last time I heard his voice, the last day I saw his sleeping body, and I'm scared it will be the last.

    I never would've thought that my dad would do something like this. I mean seriously I'm so stupid. Roman and Paige have been caring for me, due to the fact that I haven't left the house. I only left the house was when I wanted to attend Seth's Nona's funeral.

    But other than that, I haven't left. Roman has been making sure I've been eating, drinking,and taking my meds. I started wearing various types of hats since my hair started to fall out from the medication and treatments.

    I cried all night that night. I couldn't help but check every room, hoping that it was just some sick prank, but he was nowhere to be found... and without him, there's really njo point for me to live...

    "Dean c'mon... get up." Roman said,walking into my room.

    "Leave me alone." I mumbled.

    "Dean, it's not your fault."

    "How do you know? You weren't here when it happened."

    "Neither were you."

    "But I should've been! My dad came back for me, but I wasn't here. So he took Seth and his mom!" I yelled as I cried. "I should've known! I should've known that he would come back for me! But I was too busy shopping for myself and now the love of my life is gone!"

    "Hey hey. It'll be okay. We'll find him." Roman reassured me, rubbing my back.

    I cried into his chest, clinging to him.

    "I want Seth back!" I yelled, "It should've been me!"

    "Dean stop! You suling and laying in bed won't bring him back. So get up, I'll start a shower for you, get dressed, then come with me and Paige to look around." He said.

    I looked up at him and nodded. Roman smiled and kissed my head, before getting up and going to start the shower.

    I sniffled and stood up to grab some clothes. I went into mine and Seth's closet and grabbed one of his shirts and a pair of my jeans. I went to the dresser and grabbed a new pair of boxers before going to the bathroom.

    "It's ready." Roman said, walking out.

    "Thanks." I said quietly.

    He nodded. "Let me know if you need help."

    I nodded, closing the door behind him and undressed. I sniffle slightly, remembering the first night I stayed over here. How Seth let me take a shower and also how his nona came in and grabbed my dick. I chuckled slightly at the remembrance. They were all so nice and wanted to keep me safe, and yet I couldn't keep them.

    I sighed, looking over at the foggy mirror. I didn't dare wiping the dew off the mirror. Seeing my reflection, the sleepless zombified monster that would stare back at me, was a sin to me as of late.

    Fully undressed, I stepped in the shower and relaxed. The water hitting my pale body as I closed my eyes. I leaned my hyead against the side of the shower and sniffled.

    "I'm sorry Seth..."

......

Seths POV

    "Wake up baby." I heard my mom say.

    I groaned. "But I'm tired."

    "I know sweetie, but you have to wake up before he comes back." Mom said.

    I sighed, but opened my eyes sitting up.

    It's been horrible this week. Constant beating, hearing my mom screaming and pleading him to stop beating me. Once a day he take my mom into a room and won't come out until the afternoon or the next day if it's night time.

    I don't know where we are... but it's cold, distant, and dark. I always wake up hoping it was some bad dream, but see it's not.

Am I homesick? Of course I am...but my mind only thought of one thing, correction one person, that made my stomach hurt worse.

...Dean...

I never made it okay between us. He still hates me, and it's all my fault.

    "You thinking about him isn't gonna help your situation." Mom said and I sighed.

    "I can't help it." I said. "I might never see him again."

    "Don't say that." Mom said. "They'll find us."

    "What if they don't?" I asked. "How long would we be stuck here?"

    "Until you die." A male voice said. "Cause I know my stupid son is too gullible to remember his favorite place his mother took him."

    "Why are you doing this? Why torture Dean all his life?" I asked.

    "Cause he was a mistake. I didn't want him, but his idiotic mother ignored what I told her and gave birth to him." He said. "Then to find out he's gay and dating a little prick-"

    "Don't call my son that."My mother yelled, but got slapped.

    "I dare you to raise your voice again." He growled.

She remained quiet.

    "That's what I thought." He said. "My son doesn't deserve a happy life. He already caused a lot of pain to the people around him."

    "Like who?" I asked.

    "Me. After he was born I couldn't do anything I wanted to do."

    "How old were you when he was born?"

    "I was eighteen." He said. "We apparently used a ripped condom and he popped up. He was a mistake baby."

    "No he wasn't and he never will be." I said.

    He only chuckled and threw our food on the floor. We both watched him as he walked away.

    "Y'all better eat. That's the only meal you two are getting." He said, before shutting the door.

I sighed and looked at the poorly made food.

    "Better make it last." Mom said.

I nodded and took only one bite, saving the rest for when I get hungry again.

I just want my baby to come and save me....

So sorry for not updating! I had a lot going on. Started a new school,not much time to write. But! This is the fifth to the last chapter not including the Epilogue. Hope you all Liked the chapter. I know it sucks, but meh. Next chapter I am working on right now and I'll get it posted sometime this week or next week. Another Chapter of Dean's Daughter should be up soon...