Chapter 2

Dean's POV

I woke up on Saturday I my backyard, sore. My dad was really pissed off that I had detention yet again and decided to beat me and make me sleep outside in our dog's, dog house.

Ever Since my mother passed my dad has been even more abusive than ever. Every night I get a beating. The concussion I got was because of my father pushing me down the stairs.

My mom was the one who took me to the hospital before she passed. My dad won't say how she died, because I was still in the hospital. If I even talk about my mother he hurts me. Which makes me wonder why he always does that. Is he trying to hide something from me? Does he know what happened to mom? Was he the killer!?

It is possible with how he always yelled at her when he was drunk.

"Jonathan! Get your ass in here now!" My father yelled.

I groaned. I hate it when people call me Jonathan. It's not that I hate the name... It's just that it doesn't fit me.

"God dammit boy! I said get up!" My dad yelled when he came out.

He grabbed me by the collar of my short and dragged me into the house. I held the front of my shirt to make sure I don't choke.

He then threw me into the kitchen and I got my head on the fridge.

"Clean up boy!" My dad yelled. "And hurry up you have to go to that boys house soon!"

I groggily got up and started to wash the dishes.

Last night's beating took an even bigger told in me than any of the other beatings he has given me.

My back aches from the constant shipping he gave me. My legs feel weak, the same goes for my arms. My head pounds badly did to my concussion. The only thing that doesn't hurt is my chest.

"Yo Deano!" I heard Roman say as he walked in.

"Hey man." I said, not turning to face him. I can't let him see my other black eye and stitches on my lip.

I avoided Roman all day yesterday, so he wouldn't see what I look like.

"Were you at school yesterday?" He asked me.

Before I could say anything my dad came in and whacked me in the back of my head.

"Boy I'm going out for more beer. You better be fine by the time I get back." he said.

"Yeah, okay." I said.

"That's yes sir to you." He hissed, grabbing my hair.

"Y-Yes sir." I said. He chuckled and threw me on the floor.

"You're pathetic." I heard my dad say as he walked out.

I struggled to my feet and used the counter for support.

"Oh my god Dean! Did your dad do that!?" Roman asked touching my face.

I flinched at his touch and nodded.

"Bro, his beatings are getting worse." he said.

"I know, but I'm just gonna have to deal with it. I'm not going to an orphanage." I said.

"But what about a foster home?" He suggested.

"Definitely not. I don't want to live with some weird ass family." I huffed.

"What if my parents took you in?"

"Do you think they'd do that?" I asked.

"I'm sure they would." He said.