Chapter 8

Seth's POV

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and hit my alarm to turn it off. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust then to the sun.

"No daddy, don't hurt me." I heard someone say.

I looked down on the floor to see Dean on the air mattress, sucking his thumb.

I smiled as I knelt down and kissed his cheek.

"Baby wake up." I whispered.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me smiling.

"Hey baby boy." He said in a hushed tone.

"Morning. Did you sleep on the floor all night?" I asked.

"No. I was sleeping with you for a while, but around one you pushed me off." He said, chuckling.

"Awe, I'm sorry baby." I pouted kissing his cheek.

"It's okay." He said standing up, stretching his back.

"How's your back?" I asked.

"It's okay."" He said. "But I really need to take these bandages off."

"No don't. They need to stay on." I said.

"Yeah, but my dad can't see or he'll know I told someone." He said.

"Please baby. I don't want them to get infected." I said, giving him the puppy dog face.

He looked at me and sighed. "Alright, fine."

"Thank you baby." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Yeah yeah." He said smirking.

"Seth, Dean! Time for school!" Mom yelled.

"Okay!" I yelled. "C'mon get dressed."

"Yes sir." Dean said saluting me. I laughed at his childish ways and walked over to my dresser and got a Pierce the Veil t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my converse. I turned around and Dean was in a black muscle shirt, dark blue jeans, and his black combat boots. His leather jacket was over his shirt covering up the bruises that were on his arm.

"I'm gonna go and brush my teeth." I said. He nodded and started fixing his hair in the mirror on my dresser.

I walked across the hall to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I combed out my hair, taking all the knots out.

"Seth can I come in?" I heard Dean ask.

"Yeah, it's unlocked." I said.

The door opened, as Dean walked in going over to the toilet and using it. I couldn't help, but take a glance down south and my eyes widened. His dick was huge. Made me blush at the sight of seeing.

"Seth you're drooling." Dean chuckled.

I blushed deeper and and wiped the drool from my mouth.

"Sorry." I said.

"Just proves you like what you see." he winked, as he put it away.

I pouted, causing him to chuckle and kiss me.

"You'll see it again when you're ready."

"Okay." I sighed pouting.

"You're so adorable." he said.

"No you are." I giggled.

He smirked and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him, while setting his hand on my butt.

"Your mom told me about your disease." He said.

"Oh... really?" I said worried. Most of the boys I dated always left me when I told them, they always thought that they'd get the non-contagious disease. Shall I repeat NON-CONTAGIOUS.