Chapter 5

Seth's POV

I woke up at eight. I stretched and sat up before looking down at Dean. I smiled as I watched him sleep. He was like a little baby. All curled up holding onto the blanket, while sucking on his thumb.

"Hey Seth!" Paige yelled coming in my room, followed by Adrian.

"Shh!" I said, pointing down at Dean.

"He sucks his thumb?" Adrian laughed.

"Adrian stop it." I said, going over to Dean and covered him up.

"I think it's cute. He's so adorable when he sleeps." Paige said, taking a picture.

"Baby, let's go out." Adrian said.

"I can't. I have to help Dean." I said.

"Well why don't we help you." He said, rubbing my chest.

"But... you don't like him." I said.

"But I want to spend time with you."

I smiled and kissed his head. "Awe baby okay. Why don't I go and make us all breakfast?"

"Sounds great." Paige said.

"Yeah we'll wait here." Adrian said.

I nodded and went downstairs. I walked towards the kitchen. Then I grabbed eggs, bacon, and bread for toast.

Just as I was about to make the food, Adrian and Paige came down and walked towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"My mom texted me." Adrian said.

"And Finn needed me to help him with something." Paige explains.

"Oh okay. Bye guys." I said.

They both waved goodbye and walked out quickly.

I looked back at the door confused, wondering why that happened.

"Morning." I heard a scruffy voice say.

I looked over to the kitchen door and smiled. "Morning. Did you know you suck your thumb when you sleep?"

"Oh... right." He says blushing and rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed. I thought it was cute." I said, and he smiled.

"So what are we learning today?" He asked.

"I thought we'd take a break today."

"Oh, okay." He said.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Okay, Seth. You have to watch Nona today." My mom said.

"Okay." I said.

"I'll be back around five. Bye kiddo, bye Dean." She said, kissing both of our heads and leaving.

Dean sighed, and walked over to me. I soon looked at him and noticed he was only wearing sweatpants. I bit my lip at the sight, but quickly looked away.

"So Dean, you wanna invite Roman over?" I asked.

"Uh yeah. I could text him." He said, taking out his flip phone and I guess texting Roman.

"Morning Seth, Morning Arthur." Nona said, walking in and slapping Dean's butt before grabbing his dick through his pants.

"Nona stop." I said, going over before she can do anything else.