Chapter Six: Castiel

PREVIOUSLY

You bury your face in the person carrying you's chest and start crying. "It feels like everytime we meet you cry." says a rough voice.

Castiel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the bed in the lodge sobbing into your hands. Castiel sat there looking at you. "(Y/N) are you sad because of your parents?" he asks. You look up a him. "MY BED IS COVERED IN MY BLOOD I AM NOT SAD I AM SCARED AND IN PAIN!" you yelp. Castiel frowns and moves to sit beside you. "I am sorry I didn't realize that you were injured. Let me help you."

You shake your head. "Cas bring me to a hospital please..." you say quietly.

He nods. "Of course. I'm your guardian angel after all." he says picking you up again. You wince in pain as your back bends stretching the cuts. You look at him and frown "You're my guardian angel?" you ask. He just nods and then you hear the sound of wings flapping and you and cas are flying over the scenery towards the nearest hospital and it's beautiful "Cas... This is amazing!" you whisper. "I don't usually stop to take in the scenery. But I thought you'd enjoy this..." he says. You rest your head on the spot where his heart is and you hear it beating fast. 

And then it's over and Castiel is calling Dean on a cell phone and you start to get dizzy and you feel yourself slipping off and falling towards the ground. Castiel grabs you by the waist and helps you limp towards the hospital doors. He gives up quickly and starts carrying you again.

Then you black out.

When you wake back up Castiel is gone and Sam is in his place holding your hand and looking at you tears on his face. "Thank God you're okay (Y/N)! You hear Dean say from the doorway. You look in his direction and smile. "I blame you for this Dean." Dean just nods muttering an apology. You giggle. You look back at Sam and he's recovered from his sudden depression and is smiling. 

"Hi..." you say.

"Hi..." he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Hey everyone! How'd you like your little moment with Cas? Sorry this chapter is so short I have writer's block. HALP MEH GIVE MEH IDEAS!!!

Castiel x Reader: Broken RoseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara