Chapter One: Winged Visitor

It'd been three years since your parent's death. You stayed in their house not leaving except to get food and drink. After their funeral you withdrew from everyone who knew you. You didn't want to get close to anyone anymore. You were afraid that the demon would come back for anyone that got close to you. You prayed on a daily basis asking for forgiveness for whatever you'd done to have something like this happen to you. You cried all the time and barely ate anymore. You were alone. And you needed it to stay that way, for the sake of others.

One day after retreating to your room after  a heated conversation with your brother about your sudden withdrawal from society your heard voices. They were kind and sweet, telling you that all was forgiven and you never did anything to deserve what had happened. They said that they were sending someone named Castiel to take you to some people who could help you destroy the demon that did this your family. These people were named Sam and Dean Winchester.

Now that the voices had mentioned the demon your burning desire for revenge told you to do it. But your heart told you not to, that you might get close to these Winchesters and they'd end up just like your parents. The burning desire won. You reluctantly said to the voices "Alright. Where is this person." You felt a hand on your shoulder and you jumped "He's right here" said the owner of the hand in a husky voice. You turned around and frowned "And who exactly are you?" you asked the man. He merely smiled and said "Castiel." This made you frown "Well I figured that much out by myself. But what are you?" you said annoyance clear in your voice. His smile disappeared and he said in a flat voice "I am an angel of the Lord." Your eyes widen and you take a step back "An angel of the Lord?"

The man nods "An angel of the Lord." He smiles again "Castiel."

~End Chapter One~

Author's Note: Hey guys! Sorry for not introducing myself sooner. I'm Sammy. And I'll be your guide through the world of "Broken Rose"! This is a story about Castiel and well You! I apologize for the Prologue and Chapter One being so short but I promise Chapter Two will be longer. Also if you have any ideas you want added into the story or have any requests for other fan-fictions hmu. As long as I'm writing the Broken Rose story all my side stories will be one-shots so hmu for one-shots and I'll appreciate and try to include as many ideas of yours as possible. Love you guys and thank you for your support of "Broken Rose" bye!~