Chapter Three: Everything's Getting Crazier

Sam sat next to you on your bed placing a hand on your shoulder "Sorry about Cas and Dean... They can be idiots sometimes. Cas because it's hard for him to show emotion and Dean because he's a dick. Watch out for Dean by the way.... He wants to fuck anything in a shirt" he says with a reassuring smile. You smile back and hug him tears threatening to shed. He hugs back patting your back gently. You hear someone cough and turn to see Dean. You quickly pull away and Dean laughs "Jeez Sammy she hasn't been here ten minutes and you're all over her!"

Sam frowns and you laugh a little but stick up for Sammy "Sam was only comforting me Dean... There's nothing between us... Well at least not yet..." You walk away and open the door "I'm going to go get food." you say walking out closing the door behind you. The boys watch you leave with a frown.

~Le Timeskip to the Fast Food Restaurant ~

You smile at the boy at the counter as he hands you the food for you and the boys. As you leave the building a man walks up to you and pins you to the side of the restaurant grinning broadly. Your eyes widen and you open your mouth to scream but the man takes advantage and starts kissing you shoving his tongue down your throat. You can't pull away because he's so much stronger than you. You try to scream for help but it comes out as a muffled plea for help.

The man pulls away and smirks. "You like that pretty? I sure did. You ready for more? Or do you want my name first?" he asks putting his lips on your neck and licking it. You frown and place your hands on his chest and shoving him away. "I wouldn't give you the time of day. And you probably had to jump me because no other girls would either!" you yell running away clutching you and the boy's food. You hide in an alley and sit down panting you probably ran about three miles to get away from that jerk.

You hear someone laugh and look up to see the so-called jerk. You frown. "The fuck do you want asshole?" you say tilting your head. He smiles "Baby a girl like you knows what a man like me would want from you." he says making you want to puke. You frown "Why would I give it to you jerk?" you ask angrily making him frown. "Your first mistake was shoving me earlier, second swearing at me, third being rude about me asking for your body." he says angrily his eyes turning black and you stand up and screech at the top of your lungs but he grabs you and covers your mouth. "Stop screaming you bitch!" he says angrily shoving you against the wall knocking you out.

When you wake up you're laying on a bed in a locked cell. You frown you have a chain on your neck and you're  in shackles. You see the demon from earlier walk over to the door and he opens the cell and places a plate of food on the table beside your bed. He turns to leave "I'll be back later. And I'm not bringing a condom!~" he hums walking out and locking the door behind him. You pull your cellphone out of your pocket and dial Sam. when he picks up the phone and you start talking frantically "Please come help me! Sam I've been kidnapped by a horny demon and I need help! Come find me please and bring bolt-cutters!" you say your voice trembling. "Hey (y/n) listen you've been kidnapped by the demon we're hunting. Don't let him y'know rape you okay? He'll kill you the second he's done with you. Where are you?"

~Le Timeskip~

You lay back down on the bed and hear the demon yelling as he comes down the hallway "THREE OF MY GAURDS WERE KILLED BY HUNTERS!!! WHAT DID YOU DO YOU BITCH!!?!?!" he screams as you hear the door behind him fall to the ground. Sam and Dean run up behind him and Sam stabs him with a knife and he starts glowing and falls to the ground his mouth bleeding. You look at Sam "Get the key its in his left front pocket and get me out of here!!!" you say angrily as Dean pulls up the key and opens the cell.

Sam runs up to you and cuts the chains and picks you up bridal style and runs out of the building Dean on his heels. He places you in the back seat of the Impala and you guys speed away. When you get back to the hotel he picks you back up and places you on a bed. "Are you okay (y/n) I was so worried!" he says pulling you into a bear hug. You smile and hug back "I'm okay Sammy... I'm okay..." you say hugging him tighter. He pulls away smiling "I'm glad..." he says gently.

Dean coughs "Guys... Save the love fest for later we gotta go Bobby called about a roogaroo in Las Vegas and I want to get there asap!" he says while packing his stuff. Both you and Sam's faces redden and you get up and go to the car. You sit in the back and wait for the boys.

Things were only going to get crazier from here.