IMPORTANT

Hi guys, I just wanted to say thank you for all the reads I have gotten on this book, because I honestly thought it would have zero. Sadly I don't like the way I have written it and how fast everything was moving so I just wanted to tell you guys that I am discontinuing Leader of the Royal Pistols, even though I'm only a couple of chapters in, and re-writing it. I'm still not sure what I'm gonna name it but when I do I will post another update with the details. The re write will most likely have the same characters and some of the same events.

If you read this thank you again and I hope you go check out the re write once it's up. Also check out the other two books I've just put up, Satisfaction, and Too Late.

Too Late

After getting pregnant at the young age of sixteen from a friends with benefits relationship with her brother's best friend, Ariella doesn't know how her friends or parents will react. She also doesn't know whether or not her baby's father wants to be in their life. Will he help her when she needs him the most or not?

After giving birth to her baby she suddenly disappears leaving her baby behind with it's father and without a word to anyone. Will she come back? Does she even want to come back?

Read to find out.

**********

THIS BOOK HAS BAD LANGUAGE AND MIGHT HAVE SOME MATURE CONTENT.

Satisfaction

I put my hand on the handle, not knowing whether or not I should open the door. I wanted to make sure it was the person who I thought it was before doing anything. So I did, I opened that fucking door to see my sister and my boyfriend having sex.

~~

After catching her sister and boyfriend in bed together, Blake wants the satisfaction of seeing her sister the way she was, so she goes off to find Steel Deveroaux-- the man her sister 'loves'.

Not very hard when she finds out he is related  to the person she is now living with.

Along the way she developes feelings, strong feelings, for Steel. Will she ditch her plan of using Steel to hurt Allison or will it be too late? Will she hurt others along the way?

**********

THIS BOOK HAS BAD LANGUAGE AND MIGHT HAVE SOME MATURE CONTENT.