Chapter Four

I woke up this morning with a sore stomach and with someone's arms around me.

I tried moving but did something wrong that caused a pain to shoot through my stomach.

I screamed a little.

Easton shot up and looked around then saw me in pain.

"Stay here, I'm gonna get you some painkillers. Don't. Move, you might open your stitches." He said and got up and left. I saw he was wearing some basketball shorts and no shirt. His hair was also messy and looked like it was just washed. He probably showered after i fell asleep last night.

He came back into the room with a glass of water and a bottle of ibuprofen. I took two pills and drank the glass of water.

"Thanks, but i need to go now." I said. I tried sitting up but he gently pushed me back down.

"Nope. We cant risk you moving around so early, i don't want you to open your stitches."

"I'm fine, my brothers are probably looking for me." I said and tried to get up again just to be pushed down again.

"I told your brother what happened, last night. They said they would come to visit you today." He said.

"How long do i have to stay here for?" I asked.

"Until you are well enough to move around and not have your wound re-open. This will probably take about a week in your case."

"Okay then. And if I'm gonna be here then your gonna have to tell me the names of your members because f
Yesterday i was confused on who was who."

"Alright." He walked over to a dresses and pulled out some pictures. The first one was a picture with about ten people in it. He started pointing at people and naming them.

"That is Carter..."

Its been one month since i got shot. When i finally was able to go home it wasn't the same. When i went to sleep ot felt like there was something missing, like Easton's arms around me. In that week i was there i spent most of my time with Easton. I also spent time with Jenni and Raylina.

Their are a total of 22 people in the gang right now. There's Carter, Tyler, Landon, Thomas, Daniel, Alejandro, Cameron, Alonzo, Andrew, Alex , Angelo, Bruno, Nick, Carlos, Nicole, Emily, Nikki, Sabrina, Monica, Raylina, Jenni, and of course Easton.

Raylina is Bruno's girlfriend and Jenni is Alejandro's girlfriend. Nicole was Thomas's sister, Emily was Angelo's sister, Nikki was Tyler's girlfriend, Sabrina is Cameron's sister, Cameron and Sabrina are Easton's cousins, and Monica was Alonzo's sister. Everyone else was single, including Easton.

Because i spent a lot of time with Easton, i started to develop feelings. Really strong feelings. After i was able to leave we still talked on the phone and texted. I feel I'm better now and Easton's keeping his promise of taking me shopping today, and he already paid me.

I was finishing up getting ready. I was wearing high waisted light wash ripped skinny jeans with one of those that are long sleeved and tight with laces going down the deep V, but in white, with my white Nikes.

For my hair i just straightened it. For makeup i just wore some mascara, winged eyeliner, did my eyebrows, and put on some matte peach colored lipstick.

When i finished getting ready i changed my phone case to my wallet case. I put a couple hundred dollars in there and my fake I.D. Right when i finished putting the stuff in i got a message from Easton.

Easton😘

I'm outside.' -E

'k. Coming' -K