Chapter Two

When the guys got home I saw Phoenix go up straight to his room. I picked a sleeping Jaxon up and took him with me up to his room. I walked into Phoenix's room without knocking. He was sitting on the couch he had in there, his back facing me.

"What the fuck do you want Stellan." He muttered but still didn't move.

"Ew I am nothing like Stellan."i said walking closer. I sat down next to him, Jax sleeping in my arms. He didn't even look at me just turned his head.

"Look Phoenix, I know you're still hurting about Yazmin but Jaxon needs you Phoenix, Jaxon needs his father. I don't want him to end up like we did. You're the only parent he has left and You need to be the father Yazmin would have wanted you to be. What happened that day, the car accident, Yazmin made that choice. It was a choice you two had agreed on together in case something were to happen, and when it did you were gonna do exactly what she wouldn't have wanted you to do. A couple of weeks before it happened she made me promise her that i would make sure, if it were to be either she lives or the baby, that you would choose the baby, and i held my promise." Phoenix turned around and i saw he had tears in his eyes, he really loved Yazmin. I picked a now awake Jaxon up and put him in Phoenix's arms.

"You need to be that now, you need to be the father you would have been if Yazmin was here to help you with him. I'm here and you could always ask me for help if you need it, now spend some time with your son." I said and got up, I started walking out the door when I heard him.

"Keira." I turned around, I saw him crying and clutching Jax to his chest."Thank you." I smiled and walked out.

When I was ten my dad passed away. He was involved in a car accident. Hit and run. He was backing out of his work parking space when a car crashed into him. He still hadn't put on his seat belt and the impact from behind caused him to fly out the window. We were told he was pronounced dead on the scene and the other driver was never found.

Our mother left when i was eleven leaving us by ourselves. She left with all our money that my dad left so Phoenix had to start working to take care of his siblings and himself. He started selling drugs at the age of fifteen, the age he was when mother left, and as Stellan Kyel Kai and Dai got older they each started working with Phoenix when they hit fifteen.

I would have been doing the same thing but when i was fifteen Yazmin moved in with use after having dated Phoenix for a year. A while after she moved in with us she got pregnant with Jaxon. Like i said i was fifteen and was going to start going on drug deals after being taught how for years but i volunteered myself to stay and look after her while the guys were out. One day she had an appointment early in the morning, the guys had already left for a dealing and she didn't wake me. She left by herself and she was thirty two weeks along. She got in an accident and it was a mom lives or baby lives situation, a couple weeks before that she had talked about what would happen in a situation like this with me and the guys. When this actually happened they asked for an immediate answer and Phoenix was so set on having Yazmin live but i had made a promise and told the doctor the baby.

When Jaxon was born i had just turned sixteen. I stayed in the hospital with him almost everyday and when he was released i took care of him with some help from the rest of the guys, even though i didn't need it. I didn't get to go to dealings but i got to take care of my nephew, I also got paid for that.

I walked around the house checking to see if there were any chores to be done. I had already made dinner and was warming it up. The whole house was picked up and vacuumed. I guess i just sit and watch t.v since the guys are probably sleeping in their rooms or something.

I was three hours into the five hour thirty minute movie, blood in blood out, when i heard Phoenix yelling my name. I ran up the stairs and into his room to see him holding a slightly shaking Jax. I touched his forehead and felt it hot.