Chapter Five

"How do you know who Adeline is?" He asked confused.

"Oh, that is not what you should be worrying about right now. Who. Is. She." I demanded this time. He sighed.

"I met her at your brothers club once about three months ago we were supposed to have sex but I had to go so we texted since then." He replied.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Do you not realize or see that you have a girl right in front of you? Why were you even still talking to her while we were talking?" I asked, angrily.

"I was only talking to her because I wanted to have someone on the side in case you were to reject me, don't think that I don't like you. I do. I really do that's why I was still talking to her because I was scared you wouldn't want me and I could say I didn't want you either, to not get embarrassed, and go to her."

"But you had me, you had me all along and I found out about her not even from you. Do you know how bad that makes me feel? And we've barely been dating for a day."

"How did you find out?"

"Don't worry about it." I said that and walked out. This whole time while we were arguing he never even got out of bed. That really pissed me off because he was just laying there like nothing.

I felt tired and wanted to go to sleep extra early tonight, so I went to the guest room and slept there.

When I woke up I was back in Easton's room. I was alone in the bed and when I heard snoring a away from me I turned to see him sleeping in the couch he has in here.

Did he really carry me back in, and slept on the couch?

I got out of bed and walked over to him. Me having started a fight over that girl was pretty stupid since he wasn't even the one texting her, and because the last time he had texted her was a week before we even started dating and it was to say that he was talking to someone now and that to stop texting him. Did she listen? No, but that wasn't his fault and I didn't think about that yesterday.

I walked to where he was sleeping and laid beside him, partly on top of him. I gave him a kiss and then put my head on his shoulder.

He stirred a little and then woke up. He looked down confused, and when he saw me he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. We fell asleep like that and woke up two hours later at eight.

Before going downstairs I changed my clothes. I put on a change of clothes I had here, which were some joggers that had zippers at the knees that I can open and make them looked like ripped jeans, with a tight black crop top with my black and white Jordans.

I went downstairs and right when I got down the stairs there was the sound of the doorbell ringing. Easton saw me near the door and asked if I could open it. I did and was met with a woman that looked like Easton. She had his eyes and his hair, along with the same nose. A man came up behind her that had his eyebrows, jawline, lips, and height. They are obviously his parents.

"Hi." I smiled.

His parents smiled back. I opened the door wider for them to come in. I told then to come in and they did. Easton walked in and when he saw his parents he looked confused.

"Mom, dad? What are you guys doing here?" He asked, coming up next to me and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"It's Erika, she says she's pregnant." His mom says.

"Okay? And I care why?" He asked.

"She claims the baby is yours." His dad said. He tensed and let go of my waist. I looked up at him to see if this was true but he didn't look into my eyes.