once upon a time || stiles stilinski au pt. 6 (final)

Start from the beginning

Ever since Y/N had drank the potion Rumpelstiltskin had given her, she'd been intolerable. She was rude to the dwarves, she was disrespectful, and she just wasn't herself. The dwarves had brought in Jiminy Cricket to help confront her. They really did get through to her, but not in the way they wanted. She left the cottage she'd been living in and went to achieve her new task.

She was going to kill the queen.

Prince Stiles had found out of Y/N's plan and began looking for her. He went to Rumpelstiltskin and made a deal. Rumpelstiltskin was given the Prince's cloak. He took a strand of hair from on the cloak and put it in a vial with Y/N's hair. The two pieces of hair had formed together and created magic. He was now the most powerful man in all the universe. He'd put true love in a bottle.

Stiles had eventually found Y/N, but she tied him to a tree and continued tracking Regina. Jiminy Cricket had found Stiles and told him he needed to find her. If she took Regina's life, her heart would become as dark as the woman's life she took. Stiles found her again and Y/N almost killed Regina, but Stiles stopped her. The arrow Y/N was gonna shoot had hit Stiles in the shoulder and he fell to the ground.

"What do you think you're doing?" Y/N rushed to him. Stiles stood up and leaned on a nearby tree.

"Well, you said you appreciate action more than words." He let out a groan of pain. "So you're getting both. I love you, Y/N."

"But I don't love you. I don't even remember you." Y/N scoffed.

"I don't care." Stiles groaned once again. "I would rather die than let your heart be taken over by darkness. I only care that you don't forget who you really are. I care that you don't forget the kind of person you are."

Y/N's heart was touched. He really did love her if he'd die for her. "You'd really die for me?"

"Does it look like I'm making this up?" Stiles gestured to the arrow in his shoulder.

"No one's ever done anything like this for me before." A tear came from her eye as she spoke. "No one has ever been willing to die for me."

"No one you can remember." Stiles said. Stiles closed his eyes in pain.

Y/N stepped closer and put her hand on his arm. The sudden warmth of her touch made him open his eyes. As it snowed around them, she moved closer and placed her lips on his. Tears spilling from both of their eyes.

Y/N cut the kiss short and immediately opened her eyes to look at Prince Stiles.

"Stiles!" Y/N smiled.

"Yes! It's me." She kissed him again and she could feel his smile every time their lips met. They heard horses approaching and they turned to look. Stiles immediately recognized the soldiers as those of his 'father', King George. "King George's army." He pulled her hood up to hide her face, she's still wanted and if they saw her face, they'd immediately turn her over to the Queen. One of the soldiers grabbed Y/N and separated her from Prince Stiles as another did the same to him.

The leader of the soldiers came up to Stiles. "Prince Stiles." The leader pulled the arrow out of Prince Stiles' shoulder aggressively, erupting a scream from Stiles. "Leave the girl. We have who we came for."

"No!" Stiles yelled as the guard threw her to the ground. She stood back up.

"Stiles!" The guard that had thrown her slapped her across the face and she fell to the ground again. The guard drew his sword to kill Y/N.