Chapter 2

Lauren's Pov

  I've been in the library all morning helping out. There was a lot more books than I thought. It's now fourth period. Study hall. Maybe I can convince Camila to have a quickie in the auditorium.  I see my baby at her locker with Shawn so I walk over there.

"Hi Camz. Hello Shawn." I say to both of them. I like Shawn I've never had to deal with him trying to get into Camilas pants. He's always been respectful.

"Hi Lauren" they both replied simultaneously and then laughed.

"Yo Lauren just so you don't try and kill me this time, Camila asked me to help her in the music room this period. Nothing going on" he said laughing referring to the time I found him and Camila rehearsing and I thought he was trying to make a move on her.

I pouted. There goes my quickie. "Why are you pouting stupid?" Camila asked me. I told her I wanted to bang and she slapped my arm.

"Okay ow!" I yelled as I held my arm. "Lauren! You're so annoying. We're not having sex in school!" She yelled at me.

"Okay fine" I said smirking. I pulled her into a hug and started kissing on her neck, right on her weak spot and she let out a small whimper. I knew she was turned on.

"How about now?" I said innocently and she looked me in eyes and they were a different shade of brown, she nodded her head and gripped my hand.

"Let's go. Now" she said huskily. Shawn just stood there laughing. He saluted and walked away. I laughed "Bye Shawn!"

Camila was dragging me through the hallways swiftly when this kid who just looks stupid stepped in front of us.

"Hey Camilla. My offer is still up for grabs sexy" dorito boy said to my girl.

"Uhm" I stepped in front of her "and you are?" I asked menacingly. No one hits on my princess.

"I'm Austin. Damn this school is full of hot babes." He said looking me up and down. "But anyway I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Camilla here, so step aside and let your friend speak to my hot self" he pushed me to the side and touched Camila's face. I saw red

"Hey! Don't ever touch her again" I screamed as I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the locker.

"What's the big deal. Is her precious boyfriend gonna beat me up. Even though she's taken doesn't mean I can't score" he said with a stupid smirk on his face.

"I'd keep your mouth shut if I were you. If you don't stay away from her I will hunt you down and... " I was cut off by a hand on my shoulder.

"Lo stop. He's not worth you getting in trouble. Just ignore him. Please" she has this affect on me that just makes me calm down. I let him go and grab her hand and walk away.

As we're walking she drags me into a supply closet. "Don't you remember how turned on I get when you get all protective and angry?" She smirks. I look at her with lust and push her against the wall. Oh this will be mind blowing.

----
Camila's Pov
After our little quickie I felt great. It's now lunch time and Lauren left school to go get us all lunch. I'm sitting at our usual table with Norminah, ally and her boyfriend Troy.