Mates and Werewolves

I gave her my keys, and walked over to the boys where they were still putting our clothes in the truck.

Hey.

Jace spoke first.

Hey. You look like crap.

Thanks for making me feel so much better.

You're welcome.

You need any help?

Yeah seeing that we only have a third of the clothes in. Why so much?

It wasn't my fault. Blame your sister and her friends. I'm fine with a few pairs of jeans and t-shirts, but no, I have to buy almost half the store.

He chuckled.

Sucks to be you. Now help.

Fine.

I took some bags off of him, and started putting them in the trunk. While I was helping him, my arm brushed against his, and I felt these sparks going up my arm. They weren't painful, but they felt nice. I turned to look at him, and our eyes locked. It felt like I was drowning in pools of blue, but someone cleared their throat which caused us to look away, and look at Sara who had a knowing look on her face. I just blushed and started back putting the bags in the trunk. He soon followed, and we finished in five minutes. He closed the trunk while I got in the car and sat in the passenger's seat. I decided to talk to my wolf. I closed my eyes, and went to the space in my head where she lived.

Rosaria?

Yes?

I turned around and faced her. She looked like she just woke up.

What was that feeling I just felt?

Did you feel sparks and things like that?

Yeah.

She started jumping up and down looking like a freaking pony on steroids.

Yes! You found your mate!

Mate? What are mates?

She stopped then.

I didn't tell you what mates are?

Apparently you didn't because I wouldn't be asking you these questions if I did.

She groaned while Stephanie walked up next to her.

Hey Isabella!

Hey Stephanie!

What's going on?

I found my mate, but don't know what mates are.

What?!

She turned towards Rosaria.

You didn't tell her what mates are?

It slipped my mind. Well, might as well tell you now. Mates are your other half or soul mate. They balance each other out. When you first find your mate, you'll feel these sparks when you touch, and when you look each other in the eye, it feels like you want to stay there forever. After you mate, you will feel this pull towards them, and they can read each other's mind if you let them. You can only have one mate in your entire life, but if you reject them, you can love again, but it won't be the same. If you accept them, then the mating process begins.