Party Gone Wrong

And party is what we did, and during this entire time, I didn't get drunk. There were people dancing on the tables and chairs. One person even decided to strip all the way down to their underwear. Sara tried to get me to dance, but I immediately refused. I don't dance especially around drunk teenagers. She pulled me up anyway, and dragged me to the group of people that were dancing in a group.

Sara, I don't want to dance.

You're dancing with me whether you like it or not.

But....

Nope. I don't wanna hear it.

Fine.

We found a spot, and almost immediately several guys came forward. All of them wanted to dance with us. Majority with me. Sara got her partner, and started dancing. I chose the most sober one and started dancing. I was a great dancer, but I didn't like dancing in front of people. Today, I'll make an exception. We danced through several songs, and I actually had a lot of fun. We stopped when the 5th song ended.

Thanks for the dance.

No problem.

What's your name?

Dave. What's yours?

Crap.

Isabella.

Ah you're the birthday girl. How about we....

How about we not, but thanks for the dance.

I walk off, but he grabs my arm.

Don't be like that. I was joking.

If you were joking, then why did you grab my arm?

So you wouldn't walk away.

Then why do you still have it?

He let go of my arm.

Sorry about that.

I'm not sorry.

For what?

For this.

Without another word, I turned quickly on my heel and left. I went into the house and headed straight to the bathroom. I really had to pee. Once I finished my business, I exit the bathroom and bump into someone's chest which sends me flying back into the bathroom, but I grab the door frame before I fell.

Sorry.

I look up and see a guy with brown eyes and brown hair. He was about 6'2" with a tattoo of a wolf on his shoulder. I noticed that he was staring dead at my chest and licking his lips.

Great. Another pervert.

I try to walk around him, but he keeps blocking my way.

Can you get out of my way?

He didn't answer me, but he pushed me further into the bathroom room and locked the door with both of us inside.

Dude, what the hell are you doing?

The way you were dancing tells me you're wild. I wonder how wild you can really get.

Damn it. I knew I shouldn't have been dancing.

I smelled the alcohol on his breath, and I knew he was drunk. He reached out to grab me, but I ducked out of his reach.

If you don't stop, I'll scream.