Yuma Mukami (Diabolik Lovers) x Reader

(Still in 2nd POV

(Still in 2nd POV... this is probably going to be quite short...ENJOY!)

It was late at night. You were walking around with your boyfriend, (R/B/N - Random Boy Name). You two had just come out of the new cake shop in your area, that you wanted to go to.

"Well, that was lame." (R/B/N) stated bluntly. You overly exaggerated a gasp in horror, "It wasn't lame! That (F/C/F - Favourite Cake Flavour) was amazing." (R/B/N) 'tch'ed (SUBARU???), "I've tasted better." It was silent for a few steps until (R/B/N) broke out into a smirk, "Hey Babe, we should go back to my place for some fun!" Your eyes widened, disbelieving. "What?"

"C'mon I know a shortcut." It was late, so there weren't many people when (R/B/N) dragged you through an alleyway, begging him to stop. You managed to slip your hands out of his grasp (I almost typed 'crasp' lol).

You turned around and started to run back the way you came. When you smacked into someone, falling onto your butt. You looked up to see a brown haired male with a smirk. He grabbed you by your hair and yanked you to a standing position.

(R/B/N) had turned back around to see this male's sharp fangs, bite into your neck. You cried out in pain. The vampire withdrew his teeth from your flesh and looked to (R/B/N). "Run." He stated as his eyes flashed red.

(R/B/N) scrambled away from the sadistic vampire, completely ignoring your situation. The vampire lets go of your hair and you two stare at where (R/B/N) used to be.

"Hah. What a coward." You say quietly, despite the fact that it echoes through the alleyway. "Thanks, Yuma." He smirked and nibbled on your earlobe. "Anytime, (Y/N)." He huskily whispers before he bites into your neck.

And this time, you don't even flinch.

Hope you liked it! I had this one stuck in my head for a while! If you didn't get the gist of it...basically, you were cheating on your boyfriend, (R/B/N)...with YUMA! Didn't expect that, did ya! Well then, hope you enjoyed! SUGAR CUBES FOR EVERYONE!!!

Anonymously Anonymous, 

Annonymous Girl

Sorry if this offends anyone! (BUT IT'S TRUUUUUUUU!)