Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!!!) x Reader

Your POV

I had just gotten off the train at Ikebukuro's station. Pulling my heavy bag behind me, I left the station and entered the city that I was told, 'was the most interesting place EVER!' By my good friend, the one, and only Masaomi Kida. Personally, I like interesting places so I decided, why not? My parents were against it, but I managed to get off with calling them every other day. I sighed thinking about this. I looked around at the city and thought to myself, What's so interesting here? I pondered on this for a few moments before shrugging it off.

"(N/N)! (N/N)!" I heard someone calling my name. "Hey, Masa~Chan!" I called waving. He ran over with a big smile and pulled me into a side hug. "Um, hey." I turned to see another boy. "Oh! Hey there! Sorry, I didn't see you before. You must be one of Masa~Chan's friends. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), Masa~Chan's good friend from (H/T - hometown)! You're name is?" I ask holding out my hand to shake. "Mikado Ryuugamine." He shakes my hand and gives me a small smile. "So Masa~Chan? Can you tell me a little about this interesting city here?" He nodded, but before he could start...

"Masa~Chan?" I heard a laugh from behind us. "Is that what (Y/N) calls you?" I turned around to find a man with short black hair and wearing a black coat with brownish fur lining the edges that went down to his hips, along with a black shirt, black pants, and dark brown shoes. He was crouching on the ledge of a fountain that was right outside of the train station. "Masa~Chan? Is this another one of your friends?" He shrugged, "Good question, what's up Izaya?" I suddenly got really hyped up. "You're Izaya? Izaya Orihara, the info broker? I've heard so much about you!" Izaya looked somewhat surprised. "Oh, so you know a little about me? Well, I know all about you! (Y/N) (L/N), (Y/H - your height), you still live with your parents and you took multiple courses in physiology and anatomy. (A/N: There is a reason for this, later... :3) " I was impressed! "Wow! You're really good at your job, Iz-"

"IZAYA!" A loud voice boomed. I turned around to find a man in a bartender's outfit throwing a...FLYING VENDING MACHINE, HEADING FOR US! "Woops," Izaya said sarcastically. He slipped past us and ran off. The vending machine came and whacked Masaomi into the ground. "Masa~Chan!" I lifted the vending machine with Mikado and found a flattened Masaomi. I quickly put two fingers to his neck, attempting to find his pulse. I let out a sigh of relief when I found it.

"Mika~San, call the ambulance and accompany him to the hospital. I'll pay the bills if I need to. I've got something to do." I stood up once he nodded and pulled out his phone. I left my heavy bag and ran off in the direction of Izaya and Mr. Bartender. As I was running I remembered reading a text from Masaomi. When I had told him that I was given permission to go to Ikebukuro, he told me about a few of the interesting (dangerous) people, including a small description of the said person. Izaya was supposedly a weird info broker and he was always chased around by a 'macho-man' named Shizuo. I was guessing that, that's who I was chasing after right now. To get some payback for Masaomi.

They really weren't that hard to find. They really just made a big scene. I stomped up to the fight, pushing through the small crowd that had gathered around. I mumbled, "sorry's" and "excuse me's". I got between them and shouted, "Hey! Mr. Macho-Man!" Shizuo paused throwing the garbage can and looked at me with a cold glare. Izaya snuck away. Shizuo noticed this and his attention snapped back to killing Izaya. As he started to run away, I shouted. "YOU ALMOST KILLED MASAOMI DAMMIT!" (You can take away the last part if you don't swear. I respect that.) I ran after Shizuo and after I caught up I found him and Izaya in an alleyway. I jumped off the wall and onto Shizuo's shoulders and before he could grab my ankles, I jabbed the pressure point at the base of his neck. (LOOK! Studying physiology and anatomy paid off! You weren't thinking of using that for anything else...were you?)

Shizuo became disoriented for a few seconds. I used this time to jump off of his shoulders and kick him with all the force I could muster up, in the balls. He dropped down to his hands (minus the 's', cuz one is holding his tender area) and knees. Izaya clapped a bit and I turned to face him with a un-amused face. "First time I've ever seen him in a state of that much pain! Congrats!" I sighed, "I didn't do that for you Izaya. And maybe if you get Masaomi crushed again you might be the one on the ground in pain next time." Izaya smirked, "Whatever you say (Y/N), whatever you say."