He bullies you

Imagine for hydratedjackjohnson

Rylie's POV
"Move over, nerd!" I heard the most popular boy in school yell at me.

"Did you hear him? He said move over." His best friend, Gilinsky, said.

I moved over so that they'd shut the fuck up.

They looked at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh hell no!" Johnson yelled and kicked my shin.

I fell to the ground, as tears were flooding down my face.

Jack j's POV
I walked into Ms. Valle's class and sat in the back.

"Hey, bro, don't you think that, that was kinda fucked up?" Gilinsky scratched the back of his neck.

"Gilinsky, you know what she did to me. I'm not gonna forgive her for it." I told him with a bitchy attitude.

"That doesn't give you an excuse to physically abuse her like that!" He yelled, catching everyone's attention.

"We'll talk about this later." I whispered yelled at him.

"Nah, man, I'm not gonna be friends with someone that abuses women, beautiful women. Only pussies do that." He shakes his head, and sat with Nate and Sammy.

I sighed. You're probably wondering why I "hate" Rylie. I don't hate her, I actually have a crush on her, but everyone in school hates her. It's confusing.

I don't like doing this to her, at all. I'm gonna talk to her after school.

After school*

I saw Rylie walk out to the courtyard, that's when I approached her.

"Rylie, wait up!" I yelled after her.

She turned around, and looked surprised at who was talking to her.

"Look, I know I'm really mean to you, and I'm really sorry, I don't know what was going through my head, but would you let me make it up to you by taking you out for froyo? Like right now?" I asked her in a very apologetic way.

"Uh, I don't know" she said as she was starting to walk away.

I grabbed her wrist, "please"

"Fine, but I have to be home by 4:30" she giggled, which made me smile.

"Awesome." I held her hand and led her to my car.

We drove in silence, but not awkward silence.

When we got to the froyo place, her eyes lit up. I smiled at how cute she was.

She got vanilla froyo with a ton of different toppings, and I got chocolate froyo with only strawberries.

"I could pay for myself." She smiled.

"Nah, its fine." I smiled back and payed for the both of us.

We sat down and started having a nice conversation.

"I know I already told you this but, I'm really sorry for being so rude. A man is a pussy if he hurts women." I told her.

"It's fine, really." She smiled.

I love that she smiles a lot.

"It's just that, I have a crush on you Rylie. It's not even a crush, I'm in love with you. I have loved you for 3 years now!" I said.

"I really like you too, Jack." She told me.

"Rylie, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes." She smiled and held my hand.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I think this is so bad haha, but I tried. Also, go check out my new book called Mean Girls, its gonna be lit! And comment if you wanna be in it
-America 💙