Going Shopping with Jack

Y/N POV

Jack and i decided to go to the mall because we were really bored. We were literally staring at my wall.

We went to Hollister and i bought 3 pairs of shorts, 2 crop tops, and a romper. Jack got bored, so he went to Vans.

I went to Victoria Secret and got some bras, underwear, 3 sweaters, 3 sweatpants, and 2 shirts.

Jack's POV

i actually wasn't going to the vans store, although it is a good idea, but i was originally gonna go to the pet store cause i wanted to get Y/N a puppy.

I walked into the pet store and walked straight to the dog section. i was looking around for what seemed forever, but then, i found the one. i saw a Golden Retriever. it was named Calvin. That's perfect! Y/N loves Calvin Klein.

"Umm, excuse me? how much for that Golden Retriever?" I asked a girl around my age.

"Its 250, but ill give you a discount if you go on a date with me." She winked at me.

"Thanks, but no thanks, I have a girlfriend that i love. Do i still get a discount tho?" I innocently asked.

"Whatever." she said with disappointment.

I paid for the puppy and called Y/N.

(Johnson is Bold Letters, Y/N is italics)

Hey Jack

Hey baby, are you almost done?

I actually am done, oh my gosh i can't wait to give you a haul of what i got! Everything i got was so cute!

Can't wait, princess. i wanna show you what i got.

Lit, are you in the car?

Yeah.

Cool, i'll be out in a sec.

We ended the call and my heart start beating really fast. What if she doesn't like the puppy I liked? What if she leaves me?

I shouldn't be worrying. She won't leave me and she loves every bread in the world.
I look over to my right and saw that Y/N was coming out if the mall.

This is it. Its time for her to see the surprise I got her.

When she opened the car door, both of our eyes went wide.

"Oh my gosh," she squealed. "He's so cute!"

"Glad you liked it, princess. I got it for you." I smiled at her.

"Really?" She smiled back.

I nodded.

"You're the best boyfriend ever." She hugged me.

I love my princess.