Summerfest

Y/n POV
Jack and Jack, Sammy, Skate, Swazz, Big Mike and I were at Summerfest and we were turning up. I was born and raised from Omaha, Nebraska. Sammy, Skate, Swazz, Big Mike and Jack and Jack were my only friends. They are the real ones.

First, Jack and Jack performed Right where you are, California, Like that (with Skate of course), cold hearted and Groove.

Next, Skate performed Little bit, Maloski, This life (with Jack j), My Driver and Brand Brand New.

Sammy performed after skate and he performed Aye Ma, Could be, Throw Signs (with Jack and Jack), Chase The Day, Ready for War and Where art thou with Dj Rupp and Skate.

We were all doing a q & a.

"Can the boys do the grind on me dance?" This brunette girl asked.

They all of course did it.

"Y/N, can you twerk?" This red head asked me.

"Can I twerk? Yes. Will I twerk? Hell yeah!" I yelled.

"Dillon, play some music!" I yelled into the microphone.

He started playing Where art Thou and I twerked like I never had before. Everyone started cheering, including the boys.

I stopped, which made Dillon stop the music.

"Aye Johnson, your pants look a little tighter." Skate stated, which made everyone laugh.

"Whatever" Johnson giggled.

"Yeah guys, y/n gave Johnson a boner!" Sammy yelled in the microphone.

"Sammy, shut up." I said.

"Ask her already dude." Swazz whispered to Johnson, but everyone heard so it was dead silent.

"Y/n, I've liked you since Kindergarten and I've never had the courage to tell you that. Will you give me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Johnson said as he looked into my eyes.

"Yes." I said and hugged him. Everyone started cheering us on and saying things like OTP or I SHIP IT and even MY PARENT ARE FINALLY TOGETHER OMG.

Since I was so much shorter than him, he rested his chin on my head.

"Cute, lets continue the show!" Big Mike yelled which got everyone hype.