Disneyland

Johnson's POV
I wanted to do something fun with y/n. The club? Nah. The park? Nah. Beach? It's not that hot. Disneyland? Yes! That's perfect. Y/n loves Disneyland or anything related to Disney.

I walk into Y/n's apartment, since she gave me a key. I heard the tv coming from her room, so I walked in there. I saw Y/n laying on her bed, watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

"Hey babe, get ready. I'm taking you somewhere." I said and pecked her lips.

"Whyyyyy" she wined and pouted her lip.

"Causeeee. Now get your cute ass up." I said and walked to her living room.

Y/n POV
I walked into my walk-in-closet and looked around.

It was warm, so I chose some denim shorts, an adidas crop top, and white high top converse.

I walk into my bathroom and started doing my makeup. I only wear mascara, eyeliner and a lip stain.

I then loosely curled my hair, just how jack likes it.

I walked to the living room where jack was and said, "I'm ready"

He looked up and his jaw dropped.

"Baby, you look beautiful." He got up and pecked my lips.

"Thank you, you look handsome as always." I smiled.

He held my hand and we walked to the car. He opened the door for me to get in. He ran to the other side of the car and went to the drivers seat.

We were listening to All In My Head (flex) by fifth harmony. We always jam out to this song. It's our favorite song.

I started seeing the sign DISNEYLAND and literally died.

"Oh my gosh!!" I yelled.

Jack smiled.

We parked the car and I ran to the entrance.

"I'll pay." I said and got my wallet out.

"Noooo baby girl, I'm paying." He said and paid for the tickets.

"Jack you're too good to me, I feel like I don't deserve you." I looked at him.

"Wtf, in fact, I don't deserve you." He kissed me.

We spent the day having a blast. I've been busy with my modeling career, that I haven't been able to do anything fun lately.

"Omg, Jack, let's take a tumblr picture here." I said and grabbed his hand.

"Excuse me," I said to the stranger, "Do you mind taking a picture of us?" I asked.

"Oh, of course not."

"Thank you" I handed her my phone.

Jack and I sat on the ground, while staring at the Farris Wheel.

I posted it on Instagram and captioned it 'I love my baby boy.'