Finding out

Stiles glanced at his friends that layed on the floor of the hale vault.he had a terrible feeling in his stumic and his head was begging him to stop the headache he was having.stiles stumbled foreward almost falling as scott weakly held him up.stiles stood again and grabed unto the metal recks.

"Oh god stiles you're getting worse..."scott said worried as he looked at his friends pale and fragil form.

"I need to get help"stiles mumbled as he walked twords the door.melia grabed his hand and looked pleadingly at him.

"Please don't go"she whisperd as tears flowed over her cheek.they had a grey like color,mixing in with the black blood.

"I'm the only one who can go outside melia....i need to get a phone and call somebody for help"he said as he janked his arm from her tight grip and quietly walked over to the door. it's heavy stone wall door went open and as stiles went trough it ,it closed behind him.

Slowly but surely he made his way upstairs only to find miss martin.she looked worried at him.

"Stiles?,hunny are you okay?"she asked.the boy had helped his daughter trough rough times and now seemed like a son for her.

He knoded but in the next step he colapsed into her arms.

"Why aren't you healing like the others?"miss martin mumbled confused as stiles picked himself back up.

"P-phone"stiles stutterd.sudenly he heard the loading of a revolver.the barel of the gun placed against his head.

"Don't scream...just start walking."stiles heard a male voice instruckt him and miss martin.they did as the man asked.stiles glanced back to see that mr ransby his history teacher was the one holding the gun...somehow that didn't suprise him.the teach lead them to coash's office.

"Now....where are your little friends?"mr ransby asked.he made sure to tick the gun against stiles's head as to signal it was still there.like stiles would forget the livetreatening wepon in the man's hand.

"Who?"he said.he heard mr ransby chuckle.

"You know who stiles....your friends are hiding somewhere....i need to be there so i can cliam my money...."the crazy historyan whisperd in stiles's ear making him shiver.
But he felt anger boil inside of him.the man talked of his pack like they were objects....
And he did not like that one tieny tiny bit.

"How about no"he spit back.the lights above him started to flicker as it sudenly felt colder in the room.stiles coughed hardly and felt something het in his hand.he opend it to reveal black blood.

"Oh ohhhh....stiles....you are one two!...what a great suprise....there's only one cure you know...."the teacher taunted the sick boy,who didn't question the events in that moment.

"And your little-"the man began.

"Please just stop"stiles whisperd inbetween.

"Weak-"

"Just stop"

"Tiny group of friends will die-"

"STOP!"stiles screamed.he heard the sound of a gun go off and closed his eyes waiting for impact.after he realised it wasen't coming he looked behind him
To see the teacher with a hole in his head.
Like the bullet somehow turnd back on him.mr mccall came running in and looked shocked at the dead body.

"Melissa told me to tell you that the cure is in the vault. it's some tealeaves in a glass jar on one if the shelves...GO!"he yelled.making stiles jump in action.the teen ran for his life to get to the vault.
On his way he tried to sort out his taughts.
Every light he passed just blew up and every step he took made it colder.