Chapter 3: And A Little Bit More

(The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming)

I rolled over in my bed the next morning to him lying there. Topless, with his messy, curly hair on my pillow and resting on the other side of my bed so peacefully. I was confused, but not completely objected to what I'm seeing. He actually looks kinda cute sleeping, but in my mind I was confused as hell. There's no way in hell we slept together, at least I think think so. He left in the Uber last night with his crew, I don't remember me letting him in. Before I processed what happened, he started waking up and he plastered on his beautiful smile on face. "Good morning gorgeous, is it morning already?" he asked half asleep. "Umm, yeah." I responded. "How and when did you get into my house?" I ran straight into that question. He slowly adjusted his arm around my waist, I was somehow okay with this. "Are you sure you aren't dreaming right now?" he smirked at me while my body tensed up to his touch. While he was tracing my curves with his fingers I quickly realized I had no panties on. I tried to pull down my oversized t-shirt down in embarrassment, he stopped my hands. "No, don't hide any part of your beautiful self from me. I want to see it all, don't hold back." He started kissing me on my neck and taking off my shirt. I started moaning and sliding off his boxers, we started kissing on each other. He soon started landing kisses down my body, till I felt his mouth being cupped on my right nipple. He was sucking with such passion that I couldn't hold back my moans, when my right nipple became erect he swiftly moved onto the left one. I began running my fingers through his soft curly hair, one of his hands was right underneath my left breast and the other was conveniently between my thighs rubbing my clit with his index & middle fingers making me wetter by the second. "Oh shit." I moaned as he started fingering me, I started to water all over his fingers. "I  can't wait to taste you My." He breathed into my ear, while rubbing my clit with the head of his penis. I put my head back in pure pleasure as he kissed back down my body.  He started kissing down my left inner thigh, then did the same to my right thigh and looked up at me and I anticipated his next move.  He grinned at me devilishly and dove his mouth deep in between my thighs. I let out a sharp yelp as he stroked me deeply and rapidly with his tongue. "Ah fuck!" I breathlessly cried out. "So...damn...good." he replied in between flicks of his tongue and gentle kisses on my clit. I gripped one hand on the sheets and the other firmly gripped on his hair gyrating my hips against his head deeper into my pussy. "Oh Jidenna." Then I heard a hard knock on my door. I hastily awoke in a sweat, I was still in my t-shirt with my hand in between my legs. The knocking continued. "Maya, Maya you bet not still be sleeping. It's 11am, get yo ass up girl!" In a panic I rolled over & fell out of my bed. "I'll be ready in a minute, Winn. Give me a minute I'll be downstairs." I got up from the floor slightly in pain."Well you better hurry up, Carmen's  here & she's downstairs waiting for you."

I limped into the bathroom, showered then got dressed. I raced downstairs to meet Carmen already setting up editorials for next week. "If I knew this would've been such a bad time, I would've came after 2pm." Carmen spoke with her head down, shifting papers. "No, nononono. I over slept, it's completely my fault." I respond solemnly. "That it truly is." She rose her head with a straight face. "But I forgive ya. Now come over here & work on these layouts before I change my mind." She quickly smiled with her southern accent in full effect. Carmen is my best friend, she moved to Brooklyn with her family from Atlanta back when she was really young, but her accent never left her side. She has a twin sister named Annalise and a younger brother Michael who always flirts with my older sister Winnie even since he was 8 years old and Winnie shuts his shit down every time, It's very entertaining to see. I sat down next to Carmen and I looked over her ideas for story topics, gossip, fashion tips and celebs to interview. Carmen is a graphic and web designer, she always had an eye and superb talent for these things. I'm just a good story teller and interviewer. She's the brains behind the blog. "I was thinking, more of a soft gloss on header on a matte background with my coding the animations, this blog are gonna be popping!" She injected excitedly. "I saw that live video cast with you and Jidenna, that was cute and funny." I nodded my head. "Yeah, I had a really good time interviewing him." I replied. "So what happened after the interview?" Carmen asked. I shook my head. "Nothing, nothing at all." "He took her on a date." My sister Winnie interjected out loud. "WINNIE!" I exclaimed in horror. "Well, you didn't come home till two in the morning last night & I did peep you and high yellow boy in a suit with good hair standing on the stoop out front. So if that ain't a scene from a date, then I don't know what is." she added while sipping on her mimosa. "It wasn't like that, we just grabbed a bite to eat. Nothing crazy, stop over exaggerating." I rolled my eyes. "Did he asked you if you wanna go eat?" Carmen asked. "Yes." I said facing her. "Did you accept?" "Not at first, but yeah." I turned to Winnie. "Did he pay for your meal?" Carmen followed. "I didn't want him too, but yeah." "And did he walk you to the door?" Winnie interjected. "Yes, as a gentleman would and should. And I was with his people too!" I sharply defended. "Then it was a date!" They both exclaimed in unison.