Sage walked in not long after and sat near me.

He sent me a smile and I couldn't help but notice the butterflies forming in my stomach.

Soon enough, class started and I was absolutely paying attention. Not.

My vision was blurred and my lips were slightly parted. I had zoned out the moment Mr.Scott began talking.

When the bell rang, I gladly gathered all my things and went to my next class. History is so boring!

I didn't have either boys in my language arts class so I parted with Sage and made my way to class.

I made my way to my normal seat in the back and dropped my bag by the desk before sitting.

Mr.Jameson rambled on about a book that were supposed to read and how we had to have it by next Monday. After his excessive speech, we each worked on a worksheet.

Once we were finished with the worksheet we could do whatever we wanted until the end of class.

I played on my phone, playing a random game that I picked.

The bell rang about fifteen minutes later and I made my way to the art room.

Both Sage and Niko were standing in front of the door.

"Hey June." Nikolai greeted.

"Hey Niko, Sage." I blushed around the two of them.

"How was class?" Sage asked.

"It was good, how about yours?" I asked.

"Our class was good, could've been better though." Sage winked.

My cheeks heated up even more and looked down at the floor.

I followed the guys into the art room and stood by my easel. Looking at the painting, I decide what paints I need to get.

Once I got my paints together, I put them on a palette and made my way back over to my easel.

Three steps away from my station, a random girl bumped into me which sent paint sprawling onto my shirt.

"I'm so sorry! I-I wasn't paying attention!"

"Don't worry about it." I blushed, backing up away from her.

I tried to clean up the mess but couldn't get the dark colors out of my white shirt.

"Are you okay?" Sage and Niko were almost instantly by my side.

"I'm fine. I just got paint on my shirt."

"Do you need another one?" Sage asks.

"That would be great."

"I have to get it from my locker. I'll be right back." He said before walking to the teacher then out of the room.

Sage walked back in with a large black shirt in his hand.

"Here, go change really quickly." Sage handed me the shirt.

"Thank you. I'm going to keep mine on in class in case I get paint on me again. I'll change at the end of class."