Chapter 21 - New Year : GruVia & NaLu

~Gray&Juvia~

The moment they were away from the others, Gray took Juvia's hand and started to run.

" G-Gray-sama?! Wh-Where are we going?! " Juvia asked, alarmed as she tried to keep up with Gray.

" Somewhere where I hope you like. " Gray answered back and kept on running to who-knows-where.

When they finally stopped, Juvia was more than happy. Gray took her to an ice skating rink!

This time, Juvia grabbed Gray's hand and ran inside. She quickly wore the skates and went on the ice leaving Gray to chuckle to himself.

He was about to get on the ice until...

" Gray? " a voice called out to him.

He turned around to see one of his pack members, Lyon. He was the son of the beta in the pack and would be the future beta once Gray is the alpha. He also has a younger sister, Ultear, who will be the future omega.

" What are you doing here, Lyon? " Gray asked.

" I had to accompany Ultear here. Saying she wants to skate and all. " Lyon scratched the back of his head as he gazed at his sister's figure, skating who was now skating with Juvia.

" Gray-sama? What are you standing there for? " Juvia asked as she came to a stop in front of Gray with Ultear.

" Gray? " Ultear tilted her head in confusion and looked at Lyon for answers.

" This is my mate and your future Luna, Juvia. " Gray introduced as he wrapped an arm around Juvia's waist.

" Nice to meet you. Juvia's name is Juvia. Juvia is sorry if you don't understand since Juvia is speaking in third person. " Juvia bowed her head.

" N-No! It's fine! " Lyon and Ultear said frantically waved their arms around, trying to calm Juvia down.

" Let's skate now, shall we, Juvia? " Gray asked as he reached out to her.

" We shall. " Juvia replied and both of them took off skating around the rink.

" Let's go, nii-san. " Ultear said and started to skate again which left Lyon alone.

Lyon sighed and put on his skates. The moment he stepped on the ice, a pink haired girl was skating uncontrollably towards him.

People thought that they were gonna fall but Lyon just caught her. They just stared in each other's eyes while the rest continued to skate.

Then, Lyon's mark started to glow from the contact as well as the girl's mark which is located on her left thigh.

" U-Uh...I-I'm... " the girl stuttered.

" I'm Lyon Vastia. You? " Lyon asked.

" M-Me?! Oh! I-I'm Meredy. " the girl said as she stood up straight.

" So, I guess you're my mate then? " Lyon asked with a smile.

" U-Uh...I guess? " Meredy said in confusion.

" Let's skate and talk then to get to know each other. " Lyon suggested as he started to skate.

" S-Sure! " Meredy agreed happily.

Then, the two started to skate with Meredy occasionally having problems but Lyon helped her and guide her all the way.

Gray, Juvia and Ultear watched Lyon with smiles on their faces and continued to skate.

Then, they all went to grab lunch and did some shopping and even had a mini snowball fight which mainly consisted of Gray and Lyon fighting against each other and Natsu who suddenly joined in.

~Natsu&Lucy~

Natsu and Lucy just went on a stroll around the park with Natsu sometimes buying different food from different stores and sharing it with Lucy but not all the time.

As they passed a pet store, Natsu stopped as he saw a small blue cat inside.

" Luce? " Natsu called out.

" Hm? "

" Let's go in here. " Natsu dragged Lucy inside and quickly went over to the blue cat.

" Natsu? Do you want to buy this cute little feline? " Lucy asked as she petted the cat and it purred.

" Mm-hmm. "

They quickly adopted the little feline and named it Happy.

" I think you should keep him. You are the one who saw him first. " Lucy said as she held Happy in her arms.

" If that's what you want. " Natsu sighed in defeat.

Then, he started jumping up and down when he saw Gray and Lyon having a snowball fight.

" I'm all fired up!!! " he shouted and started hitting them with multiple snowballs.

" YOU WANNA GO FLAME BRAIN?! " Gray shouted.

" I CANT WAIT TO KICK YOUR ASS ICE PRICK! " Natsu shouted at him.

" LYON! HIT HIM! " Gray ordered as Lyon threw multiple snowballs at Natsu with Gray.

" ANOTHER ICE PRICK?! " Natsu asked with his eyes bulging out off his eye sockets.

" IM NOT GONNA GO DOWN! " Natsu declared and threw snowballs at the two.

All this time, the girls were having a nice chat with each other and occasionally asking Lucy if they could pet Happy.

This continued until the boys were exhausted and have a nice friendly chat with them and went to meet up with the others.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter! I'm so sorry for the last two chapters which were crappy. Also, I forgot to tell you that Romeo is not a future alpha. He is a beta of Natsu's pack. I had to do some changes so, since Wendy is a future Luna, Romeo would become an alpha of her pack??? Sorry if this confuses all of you. It's also confusing me but I'll straighten it out soon enough. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*