Chapter 33 - Tartaros VS Fairy Tail : Start of A War

(A/N : Sorry if this chapter sucks and is short.)

~Timeskip 5 days later~

It's been five days since the group has been training with their magic. The girls has been fighting each other or concentrating on expanding their magic with the adults.

While the boys got used to their magic in the first day and has learned attack spells with their magic. They trained as well with the adults to expand their magic slightly and to make their spells more powerful.

It's finally time to go head to head with the Tartaros group. Everyone got up at 4am and started preparing to go out at 5.30am.

The moment their parents woke them up, they immediately went to the shower and took a five minute shower before quickly changing into their combat clothes.

(A/N : Lucy wore her hunting clothes. The one mentioned in chapter 3 - Encounter)

Natsu wore an open vest with no shirt underneath, baggy trousers, sandals and the scarf given to him by Lucy.

Gray wore a white coat with blue trimming, pants and shoes.

Laxus wore a dark purple button up, pants, shoes and his large coat with fur trimming at the edges.

(A/N : I don't know how to describe Jellal's attire so I'm just going to put in an image)

Jellal's attire :

Romeo wore the same thing as Natsu but a different colour

Gajeel's attire :

Juvia's attire :

Wendy's attire :

Wendy's attire :

Levy wore an orange dress

(I'm sorry for the bad description)

" Alright. Please be safe. All of you and bring those three back. " their parents said as they all nodded.

And immediately they took off running in their human form. Even if they are werewolves, they can run 90% of the speed they run when in wolf form in human form.

Lucy in the lead with Natsu, followed by Jellal, Laxus, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Romeo, Levy and Wendy.
*
" This is their hideout? " Jellal asked.

" I can smell them here. Natsu? " Lucy turned to Natsu who nodded his head to her.

" Let's split up. We can cover more ground and will be able to find them much more quicker. " Levy suggested.

" Yosh! Let's- " Natsu was cut off by a laugh.

Then, the members of Tartaros emerged from the shadows.

" Hi! " Jackal waved to Lucy who glared at him.

" What would the members of fairy tail want here? " Mard Geer asked with a smirk.

" You know full well on what we want. " Natsu growled.

" And we know to get them back... " Jellal started.

" ...we would have to fight head on with you. " Laxus finished who was clearly pissed.

" Then...so, this is like a war, right? Oohh~ I can't wait to kill them! " Jackal jumped up and down.

" Then, this is the start of a war. " Lucy declared as everyone looked at her.

Her companions grinned at Lucy while the Tartaros members scowled.

" Tartaros VS Fairy Tail. Who will win?" Mard Geer asked cockily as the fairy tail group dispersed into smaller groups and headed to different directions.
----------------------------------------------
I'm really sorry for I didn't update yesterday. Please forgive me! I couldn't write because I'm studying for a major exam next year and my parents are making a big deal out of it. I'll try to update again today to make up for not updating yesterday but I'm not promising I am going to update again due to me having to study once more during the holidays. Sorry for the short and very very very crappy chapter. Hope you enjoyed this chapter(which I'm assuming not)! Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*