Chapter 2 - Meeting the She-Wolves

Natsu's P.O.V

It was lunch time. I met up with Gray and Gajeel and headed towards the cafeteria. On our way there, we met up with the rest of our crew. Laxus Dreyar, Jellal Fernandez and Romeo Conbolt.

All six of us had not found our mates yet and we were disappointed. We wanted our mates badly. But then I remembered earlier that morning, the girl I sat beside. Her names was Lucy Heartfilia wasn't it? And my mate's name is...Could it be?

My mark was on my right shoulder while Gray's mark was on the right side of his chest. Laxus's mark was on his left abdomen, Jellal's does not have a mark but the tattoo he has on his eye was proof he had a mate. Gajeel's mark was on his left shoulder so was Romeo's.

When we reached the cafeteria, there were fangirls screaming and they were hurting my ears. I wanted to shout " Shut the hell up! " but that would ruin my image and did not.

Then, I saw a blonde haired boy with a pale blue haired girl with him, waving us over. We walked over to them while the fan girls were trying to get our attention.

" Please be my mate! "

" I love you! Be mine! "

And blah, blah, blah...

When we finally got to the boy and girl, I just plopped down on a seat, not caring anymore about my image as long as my ears will survive.

With them was a brown haired girl and a black haired boy.

" Have you already forgotten about me, Natsu-san? " the blonde boy asked.

Ugh. He can be so annoying at times. He's Sting Eucliffe. His mate was Yukino Agria. His best friend, Rogue Cheney, the black haired dude, has also found his mate who was the brown haired girl named Kagura Mizakuchi.

" Any girls to your interest? " Sting asked us, wiggling his eyebrows.

" Sting-sama! I'm sure they have mates so they wouldn't be interested in other girls except for their mates. " Yukino slapped his arm while pouting.

" Alright, alright. But seriously, any girl caught your interest? " he asked again.

" Not really. " Gray replied in annoyance.

" How can you not be interested in any girl here?! Not even The She-Wolves?!" Sting exclaimed too loudly which caused Rogue to hit him on the head.

" Who are The She-Wolves? " Jellal asked.

" They are a group of six female wolves. One first year, three second years and two third years. " Kagura explained.

" They're all children of an Alpha and Luna. " Rogue added.

" Care to tell us who they are specifically? " Laxus asked in curiosity.

" The first year is Wendy Marvell. She's the only child of Grandine Marvell and and Takashi Marvell. (A/N: Takashi is just a made up name for Wendy's father in this story.) Her father however died when she was young. " Yukino began.

" Next, Juvia Lockser. She's one of the second years. She's the only daughter of Naoki Lockser and Rika Lockser. She has some habit to talk in third person though. " Sting said.

" Levy McGarden, another of the second years. Only daughter of Mike McGarden and Lexy McGarden. She's an extreme bookworm. " Rogue stated.

" Lucy Heartfilia, last of the second years. Only daughter of Jude Heartfilia and Layla Heartfilia. Likes to wear gloves for some reason. " Kagura gestured to her hands when she said gloves.

" Erza Scarlet also known as Titania in the academy. Scary when you get on her bad side. Only daughter of Emiko Scarlet and Akihiko Scarlet. Her surname describes her hair colour." Yukino continued.

" Third year with Erza, Mirajane Strauss. Eldest child of Akuma Strauss and Tenma Strauss. Having a younger brother and sister. She prefers to be called Mira and is an angel with a sweet face but can be a demon as well. " Sting said.

" That's The She-Wolves. " Rogue and Kagura concluded just in time to hear many fangirl and fanboy screams.

" They're here... " Rogue said just as a group of six girls came into the cafeteria.

Lucy's P.O.V

It was the same old routine. Nothing changes. They all adored us for some reason I don't get but it pisses me off to know that they will be squealing their heads off every time they see us.

Looks like his gang is here as well.

Oh well.

We sat at our usual table and ate silently and soon enough launched into a conversation.

I felt being stared at and looked to see who it was. Guess who? Yup. It was none other than Natsu Dragneel. The other girls turned their heads to look at different boys.
*
" You like The She-Wolves I see. " Sting smirked.

" They have the same names as our mates. " Laxus reasoned.

Sting's jaw dropped. And looked at us, shocked written on his face as he pointed a trembling finger at us.

" They never show their mark to anyone but themselves. I can't believe it! You are their mates?! " Sting was clearly shocked.

'Lucy...mine...'

I suddenly thought which surprised me. I never thought anything like that. I could feel the others are having the same thoughts as I.

Oh I wish we knew who our mates are. It would be much much  easier then.
*
We were walking through the hallways when we bumped into...Guess who? Yup. The She-Wolves.

We stared at each other which felt like an eternity until they pushed past us and said, " We'll see. "

I couldn't grasp an idea on what that meant but...if they said that...could they be our mates?!

Oh please, please, Kami-sama, I hope they are our mates. I feel love towards Lucy and can't help it anymore. Please. Let her be my mate.
----------------------------------------------

I may have sucked at writing this chapter but hope you enjoyed it. I'm not that free nowadays and is trying to keep up with massive homework and ideas for this story and my other story. Anyways, this chapter might be crappy but I'll do my best in the next chapter. Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*