Chapter 12: Trouble

Eagerly, the trio set out to get onto the Titanic without being seen. They had not gone far when Salali stopped and pulled them behind a pile of crates. She had spotted Mr Thomas Andrews! In whispers she explained that they could not run into anyone they had met in the previous trip for fear that they would recognize them.

The great ship loomed up before them. They just had to keep hidden until visiting hours started-which would not be until the next day. They had become beggars. Begging for their food and dodging people that might recognize them. As they turned down another street, a voice called out to them. "Hello. Have we met before?"

T recognized the voice instantly. "Mr. Andrews!" He turned and exclaimed. "I never thought I would get a chance to meet you face to face!"

It was Mr. Andrews who looked confused. "I thought I had seen you earlier. You came into my office, only then you had a fourth person. Did you not?"

Becca smiled. "I think you are mistaken. We have never been here before.We wanted to get a good look at the Titanic before it sails tomorrow." Mr Andrews turned and left, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. "That was close." Salali breathed.

"Too close." Echoed T. They would have to be more careful from now on.

~=+=~

The next day dawned bright and clear. It seemed to reflect the mood of the teens. Happy at the prospect of changing history back to its normal state and getting Iris home. They hadn't gone far down the main street when Salali stopped again. Before she could say anything, T realized why she had done so. There was Iris standing a few hundred feet from them. Without thinking, T rushed to her catching her by surprise. He was so exited to see her, he did not notice another T come up behind them. Iris pulled away and stared at the two of them,each trying to tell her they were her T. Salali came running up and pulled the two T's apart. It took her a moment to figure out which Twas with them, and when she figured it out she quickly pulled him away from the scene.

"T, do you know the effects of Time Travel? If you had touched him you both would have disappeared." Salali chided. "Now, when we get onto the Titanic, you cannot go wondering around looking for her. What you just saw was her from our first trip!"

They arrived at the Titanic without further incidents. When they got on board the ship they were told by an officer "Look around as much as you want but please, when the whistle blows make your way off the ship."

Now that they were on their own again they started looking around. Not for the fun of it but, to memorize all the escape routes to and from the baggage hold. They snuck into the crews quarters, and grabbed three uniforms- just in case. The whistle blew. That was their signal. It was time to head to the baggage hold and get comfortable for the long journey ahead of them.

~=+=~

The baggage hold was dark and cold. Luggage was piled as high as the ceiling and offered good protection if anyone decided to come down here. They found a corner and piled their meager possessions into a pile. There were enough bags that they could use as pillows. There was a loud lurch and they could hear the engines roaring. They were off! It wasn't as exiting as the first time but they were on the Titanic again-this time for a different mission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think will happen next? Comment below and don't forget to vote and follow if you haven't already