Chapter 23: Overprotective Brothers

Start from the beginning

So he's a graduate.

"We're going dress shopping for the Homecoming dance next week, what are you doing here?" Aria blinked a couple of times trying to be flirty.

She looked as if a bee had stung both of her eyeballs.

"Well I'm just chilling with the boys down at Starbucks, would you care to join us after your shopping session?"

How can he be this polite?

"Oh we'd love to!" Aria hastily answered.

He gave her another smile, then leaned down and kissed her upon her cheek. She blushed furiously, then he saluted us again and walked away.

My fists were clenched, I had unconsciously tried to reach them and separate them away from each other, but Kim stopped me.

This is all really messed up.

"Oh my god guys he's so handsome." Aria squealed touching her cheek.

Kim rolled her eyes probably at the repeated oh my god that Aria just let out.

"Let's just get over this shopping night without trying to choke anyone, shall we Myrna baby?" Kim whispered to me, holding my hand and dragging me to a random clothing shop.

I'll try.

________________

"Aria just relax, everything is going to be fine."

She was pacing all around the room.

"Stop moving you're making me dizzy." I held my head between my palms.

"How can I relax? Do you know what this means? Alex would kill him. I have Max by my side but Alex would most likely kill him. God, how am I supposed to deal with this? And Austin wouldn't be that much of a cheer up by the way. I can't do this." She ran her hands through her hair letting out long breaths then closing her mouth from chattering nervously.

Justin had asked to take her as a date to the Homecoming dance.

No surprises there.

His brother would be playing in the game against our school, so he was going to come there both ways. Or that's what he told Aria.

She had been moving around the kitchen nervously trying to figure out a way to tell her over protective brother how she had found a date to the dance.

"Aria. Stop moving. I'm not Justin's biggest fan but I'll help you through this. For heaven's sake just sit down."

The joys of having overprotective brothers.

"Okay okay." She sat on a chair with her leg bouncing up and down.

I poured some warm milk in my cup pursing my lips.

I didn't tell Aria a single thing. Why? Because I was sure as hell she'd open her big mouth and babble around in front of Alex or anyone about what I had seen of Justin and Elliot that day. She was barely even holding her mouth up about the kiss I had with him.

And I wanted to slap her each time she nearly spelled something out.

"Oh my gosh they're home." She stood up walking behind me as if trying to hide.