"Three?!" Mrs. Taylor exclaimed.

Andrew stood up and held my face. "Are you serious? Three?"

"You wanted multiples," I laughed through my tears. He wiped my face and hugged me.

"I love you," he said to me and I nodded. "I love y'all," he rubbed my belly. It isn't a circle but it's hard. My stomach is usually flat and soft but it's now hard.

"I'm 8 weeks," I let him know. I know it's too early to tell anyone because I could still miscarry but I have faith in my body and in God, I also am going to be on bed rest.

"You have a long way to go," Natasha smiled at me. She looks about ready to pop, her belly is huge.

"I can't wait to find out the gender!" My mom said. Mike and my father remained quiet but they had smiles on their faces.

"Gender of what?" Calayah asked. I looked down at her and smiled.

"I'm pregnant," I announced. Her facial expressions didn't move for a while but then she jumped up and down, in place.

"Yes!!!! I've been praying!" She hugged me and then rubbed all over my belly. "There's nothing there yet, huh?" I shook my head.

"I can't wait! I hope it's a boy," Xavier said.

"It's a girl," Calayah argued.

"It could be both," Andrew told them while hugging me from behind.

"Both?!" They looked shocked.

"I'm having triplets," I said to them.

"Oh God," Elise groaned. "I have to baby sit three?!"

"Three!" Calayah cheered.

"In a few months we'll know what the genders are," I told them all and they nodded. They must've gotten bored because all three of them quickly ran away, with laughter trailing them.

"I'm so happy for you," Lauren smiled at me. She looks like she's back to normal and everything is going good for her.

"I'm happy for you," I told her, emphasizing the "you".

She blushed. "Danny Walsh has been taking care of me. When I was helping with decorating, he sensed something wrong and we sat down and talked about it. A month later, we started dating,"

"I'm definitely happy for you! Danny is a great man," I smiled at her. Even if it doesn't work out between them, Danny would still help her out with anything, the only person who doesn't get that courtesy is his ex wife.

"Oh you finally told her?" Taylor walked up to us glowing. She's a few months pregnant and she is absolutely rocking it. "Sweet, ain't it?"

"I'm happy for all of us, we're all getting our happy ever after," I held my sisters hands.

"Don't exclude me," Natasha came over.

"When are you due?" I asked her and she widened her eyes.

"Have like 3 weeks left," she sighed. "But I have news," she smiled at us.

"What is it?" Taylor asked.

Natasha looked around then leaned in. "Quincy asked for my hand,"

"Your hand?" Taylor asked. I looked at her as if she's slow. "Oh!"

"He's proposing?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's joining the Marines and he wants me to go with him so we're getting married," she smiled.