Part 7 -The truth behind a mystery

Hello guys.. part 7 were released! A mystery behind this (m! reader) were about to revealed on this part and hope you enjoy read my first fanfiction!

Ciel's p.o.v

Do research about (m/n) was difficult task to do,spent more than two hour but it give nothing,gathered all information mixing with from other companies and noble people by Sebastian.It just give him puzzling,he reads some from them: "....give people poverty...", "..destroyer of human..." , "wore such a feminine costume,high heel and attractive badass.." and etc... .Ciel then push his leather chair backward from more random info. "Who is he? A minor god? A demon...wait!they say he hate demon for some reason? Angel? Human?.. Ugh!! It's so freaking confused." he said with tilt his head down faces to the floor.Then he decide go outside for take refresh air,relaxing and calming soul.

As he take a walk outside of the manor,on greenhouse where you go there,wish to see a beautiful flower and smell flower's aroma but it doesn't fit to him either because...

AHHH!! Finnian cried with sobbing,kneeling down which what he has done to the flowers. "What the heck you even doing,finny?" you ask with rage and temper. "U..um w..well,I-I..want to spe..peed up growing flowers with a heat of stove!"

You sighed very deeply,thought who will be deal with this,gaze up to the sky.Thinking and thinking until you thought "If he is here..."

Then you returned to your manor,went to the kitchen,seeing your servant's work.An explosion bang,noticing that will be at the kitchen,knew already who were doing that.So you rush walk to the kitchen,with disappointed mood you have,and just witness Baldroy been use a flame thrower he wield it.Baldroy then smile brightly to you "Heh" make with happy face,to realize his own fault.You are about to give him a very big complain "WHAT THE FUCK YOU EVEN DOING? YOU WILL BURN THIS MANOR MORE!,you yell with high voice,until Sebastian came,comforting and calming your.Then Sebastian escorting you to your study room,ignoring a problem earlier.He then begin start to talk to you.

"My master,it's better you need not include on this,leave this matter to me! And I have a letter from (fake surname) household.... perhaps you already knew." said Sebastian with slightly smile on his face.You were blank from his action,raising your both eyebrow,and suggest to inspect around that letter and you totally never heard or see this (fake surname)'s mark or symbol.You just didn't know who are the sender and directly facing to a standing butler ,hopefully Sebastian know,at least some knowledge will gained.Silent remain between both of two stand at as moon shone white luminous within a as you try to speak but to Sebastian,maybe he already knew.

"Have you any idea who are the sender of this letter?" you start to ask him.Sebastian seem know but he would not to tell,curiously began at your as you seeing him pretend innocent,you stare to him for knowing an answer and he also stare at you too.Sebastian took a small breath with emotionless face to began to answer your question.

"My master,you still did not know... Since you already faced it before,not a long time?" Sebastian ask you a question first and he continue "The one who healed you,hold you,see your face with sorrowful.The first you met that person,you then faint suddenly and you had asthma after you saw that person,and he leave you nonetheless but now maybe he try to meet you once more."

You began to realize that situation from last two week,something a flash comes to your mind,trying puzzling them but hardly to arrange properly.At last,you able to see some of it... And yes,it is true that you have suddenly fell after seeing that person,you saw that person are a young man,a tally guy like a bit Sebastian,decent looking face,a man who get out from a light and finally you able to memorize it again.You then face to Sebastian to give him an expectation answers "Is it that wizard the one who healed me?" Sebastian nod lightly and said "Yes.. It is certainly him."

You've been read letter that they said want to come to my place for paying a visit tomorrow at the afternoon,never expected you are smiling while reading it,Sebastian with calm face then noticing you smiling.But you didn't know why you are smile,thinking about that letter which make you happy.You ask to Sebastian again to know more about mystery guy,humming sound from him which make you bit stare to him "Sebastian.. What you can tell me about this wizard?" Sebastian wear his glasses as he want to tell you,while you already to hear from him.

Sebastian's p.o.v

Seeing your master want to know,sense for how happy he was,his eyes sparkling.You beginning tell to him,silence occur between you and him,heard wind blew to the leaves from outside "It began long,long time ago,when Dark Lord Cariez take his rampage upon humanity,setting earth to a great perils,human chaos,killing each other,turned at peace into unstoppable wars.For one year and half,he ruled on earth with injustice,tyranny and full of hate,and until when the hopes come to the race of men,There are three guardian were sent from the heaven with fierceness power alongside with their armies,angelic army,retreating a power of My Lord at the bay. Arrested My Lord Cariez and put him on the void,after they dueled with him,freeing human and slaves,and stopped a war.

After war ended,they set out their peace with their power,helped poor people,and healed injured people,growing plantation with a short time,and make their relationship with human.After 200 year they rule,freed from power of darkness but not at all darkness's power cleaned.Some of the follower still worship Dark Lord Cariez,hiding on the deep dungeon from the sight of three,keep his legend endured,learning his dark's skill and passing to generation to another generation.Mastered on dark power will make human's mind corrupt,seeing three as a enemy to them,wish to find them three and consume their power.They say their name were listed on holy book but mostly names told,didn't know which name was true.Spreading a other word to other region make more confuse about their origin and purpose.Only this name were mention,obviously totally agreed;Bishamon,Gil-galad and (m/n).They also say three guardian been separated to other region after responsible destroyed Atlantic and spread a deadly disease,claimed them as a enemy of human.The power they have were mostly unknown to me,only these I know are healing,combat master and of course,they are immortal.He (m/n) take on human form and same also the other two,that form cannot changed again and permanently take that form until they return,and as their form were unchanged,their power also limited.Once you met them,I fear if you fell under their spell,messing your mind and read your mind even you are not under their spell.If you confronted one of them,it better for be on your guard and try to avoid their eye's gaze...." suddenly Sebastian ended unfinished story as he see his master fall asleep and then you take him to his room,changing their cloth and put him to bed.

Before you are about leave him,he raise his voice "Sebastian.. Can you accompany me until I sleep?" "Of course,My Lord" You saw his eye become sleepy and sleepy and he say this word to you before he sleep "Good night Sebastian and thank you for tell me that story earlier." You bit shocked as you heard what he said, and you sigh smoothly and whispered to his ear slowly as water poured from a jar"Good night My Master."

Then you leave him sleep and continue your work,cleaning,and make a preparation for tomorrow.You face to the window as thought "Three guardian.. Huh? Ahh! What the old day." Then you off your left glove to see your contract with your master and also thought "For this contract's sign I make a deal with him,he summoning me to save him and become as his butler of Lord Phantomhive.I keep this waiting until I can able to consume his soul after his revenge were done but... I must protect him from other demons or also this three guardian,especially (m/n) which he want to be touch with my master,and I will watch every steps of his,seeing his eye upon my master,wish knowing his purpose,and also I will not forget about our both past once you (m/n) still mighty and powerful god of war which you three wipe out My Lord and his dominion and put him to the void." you smile slightly as you thought about it and give (m/n) bliss and some your demonic enchanted word to him from very far distant.. And that words certainly able come to him and that words are......

-End of Part 7-

For part 8 soon still pending! and I don't know how long I write this fanfiction but it only depending the content's story itself.