PART 3 -Meet you again,My little One-

Before you reading this Part,I strongly recommend you to set up a little setting of your appearance and hope you enjoy reading!

(m/n) -male name

(h/c) -hair colour

(e/c) -eye colour

(f/e/c) -favorite eye colour

Third's p.o.v

Ciel had obtained few information about a criminal's murderer and make a decision to meet Inspector Abberline to discussed about the crime. "Sebastian,This is an order...I want you send this letter to him" he ordered. "Certainly,My Lord" Sebastian answer his young master"s order with bow.After his master gave him order,Sebastian take this letter with inhumane strength that make his task were quick and simple.

After he sent letter to Inspector Abberline,when he about to leave.Sebastian saw a creamy white robe with black cloak watched him and to the street hallway that stranger take lead,which make Sebastian more curious for follow that stranger totally.Then Sebastian see that stranger white creamy robe stare to him and smile widely. "So you are Sebastian Michaelis but why you take form less likely like Vincent Phantomhive?" stranger ask. "And why you're asking?" Sebastian ask him with red crimson eye lit as showing him a demon.

"Aww! How cute when my little demon were angry but to me it not make me terrify.I don't want to have a fight with you here" (m/n) said. "What is your name?" Sebastian ask him with angry look. "Don't look to me like that,it make me want to scream!.My name is (m/s) and I am just mere wizard as that Queen Victoria want your master to find me" He introduce himself to Sebastian which make him recognize about (m/n). "Why you hide your face?" He ask again "Owh! It seem you want to know" (m/n) said.Then (m/n) reveal his face to Sebastian that make him amused to see about your (e/c) eye and (h/c) hair from your spell. "and why you are so eagerly to know about me and I refuse to answering that." (m/n) said with his (f/e/c) were show.

Then Sebastian throw a three knife toward (m/n) but he able to dodge easily from first attack.So Sebastian know that wizard indeed him because he feel a power through his thought. "This is will be our first meet and you not able have a chance to get me this time,Sebastian Michaelis! See you soon my little demon" Wizard run off and disappear like shadow movement. "WAIT!" he shout. "what did I just saw? Is it just a dream or reality?" he questioning himself and leave his answer unconvinced.

"It better to return to my master's manor at once before miss again my work" he decide.It take a few minute return to manor but he yet still what he just saw earlier.He tried to step aside that thought but that wizard's word make him boiled.Maybe Sebastian want to beat up that filthy wizard and he does not know why he hate it so much.Once he returned to the manor,he sigh calmly and do his work.If his master know about this,is he will rallied to (m/n) and change his mind?.

"It time to serve tea to my master and should I tell him about this matter?" he thought with see a clock time from his pocket. "I must keep this hidden and let me think this by myself" he continue.Sebastian make a his master a Nilgiri tea which features both a refreshing aroma and rich a flavor and it seem good tea for his master.

As he enter his young master's study room with a cart filled with Nilgiri tea and some Carrot cake which maybe give him a energy from doing more do paperwork. "My Lord,it time to drink a tea" he order.Sebastian serve his master a lunch and suddenly Ciel ask him "Sebastian,as Undertaker mentioned about this wizard earlier,he said that wizard has something a bound relationship between that family and him.It look like he once a friend or foe to that family" his master start to tell him.Sebastian remain silence after hearing his master tell him like that which make him bit boil within his body.His master sigh and look to ceiling for think about it. "My Lord,let's relax your mind from being stress from doing paperwork.It will make your body exhausted" Sebastian advice him with a bow lightly.

"I will not sit down here and doesn't know about this rumor legendary wizard" his master shout him.This make Sebastian shocked to see how stubborn his master are and smile slightly.

"I will take my own leave and let you do your own job" Sebastian bow to him and leave with slightly open his mouth. "What a stubborn of my master is and why he care so much about that wizard?" he thinking. "You (m/n) will be regret if you had to do something with my young master" he talk in small tone.

At night,he attend his master before bed.At the time at 3 am,then he feel something strange outside of the manor and seeing Pluto cheering and happy alone.Sebastian then decide himself to check outside to see who are intruder.When he about to open the main door,he see a young man walk slowly inside from the main gate that make he prepare for attack.That young man,he wore a black cloak where their face were unseen from Sebastian but he already know who that young man take venture outside of the manor.

"You does not need to hide yourself if you already knew that I'm stand here" Sebastian said with his crimson eye lit into demonic eye. "Okay,it seem you already who am i,is it? Young man said.Then he reveal himself to Sebastian by not hide his face with black cloak. "(m/n)!! Why you have dare to come here,it suppose to be better if you come here at the morning!." Sebastian ask him kindly "Ohh sorry my little demon,I should come here at morning but you are the one who doesn't allow me to come" (m/n) explained. "Are you going to harm my young master?" Sebastian ask again to know his purpose.A moment of silence make it happen after he questioning him. "No! Since when I wish to harm your master?.I respect to his father at the time Ciel still baby" (m/n) said truthfully. "And what make you far away from him?" Sebastian try interrogate him to know (m/n)'s answer. "It a long story and you must remain inside of the manor now.Allow me to leave and I will meet your master at 9 am " (m/n) said and leave. "WAIT (M/N)!!" "It gonna waste my time only if I tried to track him" he said.Sebastian yelled at him but he already gone by a second and that only word he able to say.Finally he enter the manor as it been advice by (m/n).

-End of Part 3-

I'm very happy from what I just write and I double check their language and mostly the contents,So this part's story more and more fun and complicated but still not very sure if it satisfied to you! Hahaha! Press a vote button and follow me as well! :)

Ohh..don't forget to save it to your library. This story still ongoing and part 4 still in under writing right now.About (m/n)'s surname on next part are used but i decide that surname are fake because you character are immortal,powerful being and minor god like Gandalf. HEHEHE!

Love you guys <3 <3

Give me a comments as what you thought from it.